ALPHA907

Loneliness but Community

4 posts in this topic

I feel like no one around me wants to do the same and it’s hard to find purpose when hanging out with them. I’m a teenager and just got back into Leo’s content and am trying to adjust more to avoiding entertainment and not falling into the bad habits of my parents. If any of you have been through the same or have any advice you to could offer me it would be greatly appreciated.

Also one other thing, how do I make sure I’m not wasting my time during self-improvement. Is there any checkup I can really do to make sure I’m on the right track?

Edited by ALPHA907

First off, you are way ahead of the curve.  

My advice to you is focus on your life purpose.  Especially right now.  You will have the last laugh.

@ALPHA907   Ya focus on learning and experiencing, maybe do some yoga just find out what its like, meditate to see what its like, treat people fairly and with kindness, and get through the school process.  If your passionate about something, put time into it. 

Friends will come when they come, sometimes it can take time to meet and make new ones, but there are lots of opportunities in school that happen out of no where with no planning.

Sometimes when talking with new people, it can feel scary or awkward the first few minutes, but once you get a few common understandings it can become easier and interesting.

No rush, your really young in terms of human life span.

Thanks, guys, I appreciate your feedback. I also have a counselor I go to every two weeks where I can talk about any problems I'm having.