knoansw

Problem Solving Quotes To Solve The Problem In Your Own Way

3 posts in this topic

We all always faces small and big problems in our lifetime. All people face the problem and also solve it. Sometimes someone encounters a small problem, someone gets caught in a big problem. But the problem is a problem. And it should be resolved. Whenever someone encounters a problem, he either solves it himself or takes help from someone else. No matter how big a problem it is, it has a solution. There is no such problem in the world, which cannot be solved. We just have to calm our minds, control ourselves, and find solutions to it.

Here are some problem-solving quotes below, I think these quotes can help you in finding solutions to your problem.

Problem Solving Quotes

“I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.” – Abraham Maslow

“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein

“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” – Albert Einstein

“Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome.” – E.A. Bucchianeri

“The formulation of the problem is often more essential than its solution, which may be merely a matter of mathematical or experimental skill.” – Albert Einstein

“A sum can be put right: but only by going back till you find the error and working it afresh from that point, never by simply going on.” – C.S. Lewis

“It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.” – Malcolm Forbes

“Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.” – Manoj Arora

“If the entire world sought to make itself worthy of happiness rather than make itself happy, then the entire world would be happy.” – Criss Jami

“The only reason people can not handle their problems, because they don’t have enough problems.” – Meir Ezra

“If you have a problem, it means you are very powerful.” – Meir Ezra

“Leadership is self-made. People who have deliberately decided to become problems solver lead better.” – Israelmore Ayivor

“Be open about your thoughts, ideas, and desires and you will be right with your decisions.” – Auliq Ice

“Develop solutions using biblical principles to help solve the problems of the people.” – Sunday Adelaja

“Think logically, and you have a chance to solve a problem. Reacting emotionally to it prolongs and worsens your dilemma.” – Stewart Stafford

“For an objective approach to a problem, you need to have an overview rather than involvement.” – Haresh Sippy

“A problem properly stated is half solved.” – John Dewey

“All the serious problems in the world today could have been solved when they were simple problems.” – Amit Kalantri

“Take every problem as a task where you will be rewarded after completing the task.” – Narendra Singh Dhami

“Understand the exact nature of the problem. Understanding of the issue if faulty; your attempt to resolve it will also be flawed.” – Santosh Chadha

“Problems are for solving. The same way apples are for eating. It’s all in our attitude that we eat an apple with relish and quake before a problem.” – Abiodun Fijabi

“Problem solvers are always compatible, optimized, and ahead, they are achievers. Complainers are always incompatible, unoptimized, and behind, they are losers.” – Lord Robin

“With the spirit, for every problem, there is always an answer.” – S.J. Stanners

“The definition of the word, if correct, opens the door to solving any related problems.” – Meir Ezra

“It is better to solve one problem in five different ways than to solve five problems one way.” – George Pólya

“Go, get some work. Keeping yourselves busy could solve many problems.” – Giridhar Alwar

“The problems differ from generation to generation, but the qualities needed to solve them remain unchanged from the world’s end to the world’s end.” – Theodore Roosevelt

“Most people use their minds to solve problems way less often than they use their minds to create problems.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana

“Don’t give a permanent solution to a temporary situation.” – Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu

“Common sense is a good decision maker and problem solver until your mind reaches uncommon problems.” – Thomas Vato

“If you want the world to take you seriously, be important. If you want to be important, solve problems.” – Saidi Mdala

Problem Solving Quotes To Solve The Problem In Your Own Way (1).jpg

Problem Solving Quotes To Solve The Problem In Your Own Way (2).jpg

I love quotes too. I have a file called "Words of Wisdom." It's very powerful. Thank you for your contribution!

These three are so revealing:

14 hours ago, knoansw said:

“If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein

“If the entire world sought to make itself worthy of happiness rather than make itself happy, then the entire world would be happy.” – Criss Jami

“Most people use their minds to solve problems way less often than they use their minds to create problems.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana

Leo had one - 

"We cannot solve our problems with the same level of consciousness that created them"