electroBeam

Feeling Tired After 8+ Hours Of Sleep

26 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, electroBeam said:

but one thing I do feel is a breathing issue. I find it hard to catch my breath on every 2nd or 3rd breath, and this makes me yawn all the time. 

Bad posture can press on your lungs. 

Lots of sleep/ rest means that there's a lot of stress the body/ mind is alchemizing. Use that for a general rule of thumb. 

Lots of sleep doesnt equal necessarily a bad thing either. 

If it is chronically then yes it may indicate a bad thing. Let your body do its process.

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

15 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Got it thanks, will need to kick those doctors into gear. They are lazy AF where I live

There is always another doctor that will take you on. Definitely get that checked! 

Good luck :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 9/11/2020 at 4:10 AM, Leo Gura said:

Heavy metal toxicity

You can try doing detox

After detox I went from sleeping 9 hours and feeling tired to sleeping 6.5-7 hours and feeling energetic. It can make a huge difference.

Did you have such an improvement after just one DMSA/ALA 3 days detox?

6 hours ago, Bastian said:

Did you have such an improvement after just one DMSA/ALA 3 days detox?

I would like to know this too.

For me though, I felt a big difference literally after a few hours of chelating, but I kept experiencing more benefits and did basically a 6 month cycle with maybe 2-3 6-8 day breaks. Maybe even 3-5 day breaks — can’t remember. It actually seemed to cure what I thought was narcolepsy. It’s impossible to overstate just how dangerous chelation can be if you do it even slightly wrong though.

Edited by The0Self