ranzo1

Your Life Is Your Creation

8 posts in this topic

I readed book 4 agreements,and i was really impresed ,don Miguel Ruiz is amazing man. He talks about dream(ego),in really interesting way. And,my question is,is it ok to enjoy your life story and not kill the ego? because,it is your creation,you see that is dream,and you can create that dream how you like,he gave us tools how to do it. Zorba the Budhha, is greath video on youtube,combine west and east. Put awerness into your life,and live life how you like.   I was fucked up with that idea of enlightenment, constantly thinking about it and lost motivation for every action, but Migel explains really good,and i think that i understood what is all about.

You don't have to do anything!

But if you achieve enlightenment your story wouldn't be interesting at all. 

Your life is a story. The problem with stories is that we like ones that have some 'meaning' running through them. Some plot. Something entertaining and gratifying. Something with a happy ending. If you've ever tried writing a story you know how hard it can be. So trying to write the story of your life.. Wouldn't life be nicer if there was no story to write or to remember (especially if it's a bad one). Just the present moment. No history to ruminate over. No future to worry over. Just being.

The more my awareness expands the more I see how wrapped up and absorbed humans are in never ending stories within stories about other stories. Every second of every day. We're obsessed with them. We live our lives through stories rather than reality in the present moment.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@FindingPeace I like to remeber nice moments from my life,you can realy enjoy memories,in my opinion,memory is for some reson, to leatn from past experience,...You know that it is dream, and you create in way that you want,if something goes bad,you know that is dream. Ego is there for a reson... What we are,we dont know,cant explain with words,but like Don Miguel said,every of us is artist that create masterpiece of art(that is our life story),and with tools(1.be impecable with words,2.dont take things personaly,3.dont make assumptions,4.do your best) you create your life how you want.It is really nice if you have dreams and works towards them. To live life and just meditate isnt complite life. To live life day to day isnt best idea,you have to earn some money,to have something to survive.if you have job that you really love,and work for your dreams,and in other hand,you realise nature of ego,you can limit suffering,and you will have complete life.  And,talking about enlightenment,is so fucking stupid. I was in depression because of that,just do meditation,that cant  be exolained with words.

But,if i have no ego,what life would it be?

Are you enlightened ? If you are not,how can you talk about that? You can have opinions ofcourse,but you know that or you dont.  Why than ego is here?

You can enjoy story,you can suffer story, but you choose what you want.

Only problem with enlightenment is that i lose motivation and focus for stuff. Just not interested anymore,and that makes me sad. Sadhguru said,that,for 99% enlightened people,moment of enlightenment and moment of death are the same. 

I will meditate,chase my dreams,and do my best,i just cant thinking about that stuff enymore,soo tired thinking about that. It is time for action,not for theory.

@ranzo1 so yo mean if you enlightened you lose passion and desire  to get what you wanted before ?

10 hours ago, Harvey said:

@ranzo1 so yo mean if you enlightened you lose passion and desire  to get what you wanted before ?

@Harvey If there is no me,why i have passion for something? There are no one to need something...

You are not passion.

With no ego there's much more room for passion and inspiration. 

You do not loose the ability to think just because you archive enlightenment. Thinking is just not that important anymore and your instinct and senses guide you instead.