Adam M

What EDT Stage are you, Leo?

4 posts in this topic

Congrats on another great video @Leo Gura! I'm excited to hear your commentary ab the EDT model. You look very youthful in this new one...

My question: What EDT stage are you predominantly? Where is your center of gravity? I'm aware that it's a nuanced question, but where would you peg yourself (being as honest as possible)?

I predict 5/6 or even 6. However, I don't know you so that's my projection.

I'm personally very strong 5 and I occasionally tap into 5/6, and sometimes dip into 4/5.

Others, feel free to report your personal stage if you are familiar w the EDT model...

P.S. I feel like Leo missed a great deal of insight by not including the graphic that goes with each stage. The one that explains each elevation perspective (1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person, expanded 3rd person, 4th person etc.) However, of course, that will be available to those who read the paper themselves.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I fall mostly into Strategist & Construct-Aware, with peaks into Unitive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Figured, thank you!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

On 2020-09-06 at 6:05 AM, Leo Gura said:

I do too and have had many experiences with unitive as of lately. I want to quit school so that I can remain unitive. Im 17, Swedish, want to own nothing but enough for food/shelter. I am not scared. I am very grounded in myself/phycology/spirituality. 

Is it an idea to be considered? To quit school. 

I can't stay in this system and remain unitive and being unitive to studying the moment after is heartbraking because it's so unfulfilling and living in the flow is out of the world. Any advice for me? I could back down and try to fill myself with some suffering and ego so that I can finish school without going crazy cause I can't bring myself to suffering when im unitive. The job after 2 years of school would be highly unfulfilling as well in comparison to being blissful. Manual labor is much easier to remain in bliss because you are with yourself and don't have to follow social survival rules. Thanks for reading my messy enliglish text?