Magnifico

Seeking: Self-improvement Friend/squad

6 posts in this topic

A wonderful good day community,

All my friends aren't into Self-Improvement and I can't motivate them to, they act weird when I talk about life and mastering it and so on. Don't know. But we live in a world of globalisation and I would love to talk with people who also took the life long journey of self-Improvement.

Seeking: Self improvement buddy or group

This forum is wonderful for sharing ideas but also very complex and so on and I would love to talk with people about life, their philosophy, their missions, recommendations and just helping each other out with ideas and so on. I know the only person in my life who can make a change am I but a person or a group who also takes this journey to talk to would be just awesome. i don't know if a group like this exists already but when you're interested let me know :)

Peace out and stay tuned,
Tim

14 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Magnifico  I'm imagining we could have a Skype or whatsapp group? What do you think? ;)

It's a good idea, but a topic like this already existed and Leo shut it down, because this forum is not that big and he doesn't want us to split up.

So I would suggest we stay and talk here.

@Anna It's not about splitting up the community, its about knowing a few more people on a deeper level, and possibly fostering active encouragement from those relationships, independent of the forum.