Speakingspiritually

Ralph Waldo Trine -- "In Tune with the Infinite"

5 posts in this topic

Hope everyone is having a blessed and Love filled day! Searching this morning on the forum for authors from the late 1800's and early 1900's I was shocked to find that no one has mentioned Ralph Waldo Trine. I believe he was Enlightened, Selfless and not just Enlightened but also had a very high stage of Spiritual and Selfless development. He has a book called "In Tune with the Infinite" and it's a miraculous book. He writes with such deep passion, love, faith and selflessness that it's deeply moving and humbling. I came across his work 4 days ago while eating a delicious salad and listening to my daily Spiritual videos on YouTube (including your moving, inspirational videos, Leo!) It was randomly generated by YouTube. It was read with binaural tunes by Brian Scott. He reads a lot of old Spiritual writings and lectures, great stuff. It was from a chapter from "In Tune with the Infinite" called "The Secret Power and Effects of Love." This roughly 35 minute chapter read had me streaming tears down my face and into my salad. And I mean weeping. Like I ate some Shrooms and was being purified with Love. It's so good that I don't even want to spoil any of it, but this book has helped accelerate my healing so much that I could feel energy shifting in my body, old repressed feelings of Love and Divinity rise within me. The way he writes is with such deep selfless Love, Passion and Faith for humanity that you have no choice when listening but to want to feel the same within you. It's truly beautiful and captivating that I'm shocked no one has mentioned this chapter or this book. It's sold over 2 million copies and it's wrote in a way that seems like it was wrote recently. Please check it out, it will change you and make you ball your eyes out while also making you want to feel the Love he speaks of. It's truly redeeming and deeply captivating. "Live only in the thought of Love for all and you will draw love to you from All, live only in the thought of malice and hatred and malice and hatred will come back to you." I hope everyone had a great week filled with Love and actualization of your true Loving Self. I implore and encourage you to take 45 minutes to check out this video and you will find other audio book reads/lectures on his channel. @Leo Gura

Edited by Speakingspiritually
Punctuation

I love the New Thought Movement, a lot of great little-known gems like this one. The fathers of modern self-development books.

I agree! I also believe People of the similar like Orison Swett Marden had a lot less baggage in their lives because of the times. There was absolutely no processing in the foods, the soil had more minerals and nutrients, not as many "pleasures" in life to be distracted by. I just think that people like that back then had more of an ability to have a stronger connection to the source more naturally then people do today. 

3 minutes ago, Speakingspiritually said:

I agree! I also believe People of the similar like Orison Swett Marden had a lot less baggage in their lives because of the times. There was absolutely no processing in the foods, the soil had more minerals and nutrients, not as many "pleasures" in life to be distracted by. I just think that people like that back then had more of an ability to have a stronger connection to the source more naturally then people do today. 

I don't know, man, if you read their books you will notice that the authors also complain about the same stuff that we see today like people wasting their lives distracting themselves endlessly, eating copious amounts to satisfy animal desires for stimulation, chronic negative thoughts, low self-esteem, lacking focus/concentration, lacking presence etc.

I guess all those things are relative, life doesn't come with manuals, even if there is fewer things to distract yourself, the ego-mind will find a way, 

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

I don't know, man, if you read their books you will notice that the authors also complain about the same stuff that we see today like people wasting their lives distracting themselves endlessly, eating copious amounts to satisfy animal desires for stimulation, chronic negative thoughts, low self-esteem, lacking focus/concentration, lacking presence etc.

I guess all those things are relative, life doesn't come with manuals, even if there is fewer things to distract yourself, the ego-mind will find a way, 

You're right man. Maybe it wasn't as strong in some aspects of their lives. But yes you're right there.