Chives99

Weaver ants have their own civilization

3 posts in this topic

Much more basic than human civilizations of course, but as far as the animal kingdom goes this is incredible phenomena. The ants despite their size hold territories hundreds of metres in length and have complex stratergies to defend them. They build dozens of nests consisting of complex labyrinths   between the cannopies which they link via branch networks. The nests act as areas for food storage and barracks for their soldier ants that defend foreign weaver ants and other insects occupying their space.

I find it incredible that nature on such a small scale is possible of such complex operations, it reminds me of what Peter Ralston mentions in his book on 'pursuing consciousness' that Self can be thought of as a  force. This force is impersonal but what ever it acts on has an inclination towards preservation of its state and aggrandisement for its survival and against decay.

This also shows that your human intelligence is an active process of the universe and is impersonal even your failures.

The universe is all YOU and it is nothing

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Ants are one of the most intelligent animals on this planet. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Chives99 Im a big fan of AntsCanada channel, love watching those little buggers! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟