Eren Eeager

Islamic/Arabic stage blue manifestations

3 posts in this topic

I would like to explain some of the manifestations of stage blue in the middle eastern region. 

note: I live in Jordan and it is fairly blue/orange country in the Middle East.

1) Prayer 5 times a day in the mosque with people with the loud calling for prayers every time . 

2) a Woman is perceived as bad or very loose aka bitch if she doesn't wear hijab

3) sexual relationship or even friendship between male and female is nonexistent. In fact ,  fornication is almost  the ultimate sin. 

4) songs and music are forbidden. They are a sin. Singers and musicians are sinners. Only religious songs are allowed and without music.

5) Hating Jewish people and  Israel is essential. Anyone who even doesn't hate Israel is a traitor.

6) It is very favorable if a man wears the traditional Arabian/religious cloths 

7) All other religions are wrong. All of those Christians and Jewish people are going to hell!!

8) Sufis are heretics. Religion is not soft, God should be feared.

9) Our governments are led by traitors who deal with Israeli and  America. And they are the cause for our poverty and poor economical development 

10)  Israel is the ultimate danger. It controls everything including the leaders of the US.

11) Art is forbidden if it includes a picture of a living being like a human or animal. 

12) HE or she who succeed in memorizing  the whole Quran is a very great and successful person 

13) Kids should be sent to mosques in their summer vacation to learn and memorize Quran 

14) The Arabian nationality is a very important thing and we are very proud and lucky that we are Arabs/Muslims 

15) Christianity is a wikied religion.

16) Islam should be incorporated into politics. We are using wikied laws. The true laws are mentioned in the Quran, like: a thief's hand must be cut or a killer must be killed.

17) If we just became better Muslims, everything will be better. Islam will improve our nations. It is the way to success

18) western people lives are not healthy at all. Booze, sex and loose families 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Good.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

A lot is true if you are talking about the extremists point of view. For example:

4 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

4) songs and music are forbidden. They are a sin. Singers and musicians are sinners. Only religious songs are allowed and without music.

Are you sure? A lot of Theologians have nothing against music, mostly everybody listens to music.

11) Art is forbidden if it includes a picture of a living being like a human or animal. 

Not exactly true, this opinion came from wahhabism, or at least they advocated it.

8) Sufis are heretics. Religion is not soft, God should be feared.

Again Wahhabism.

9) Our governments are led by traitors who deal with Israeli and  America. And they are the cause for our poverty and poor economical development 

Well, this is a fact they are traitors... not because they make deals with Israel and the US, but for many other reasons.

5) Hating Jewish people and  Israel is essential. Anyone who even doesn't hate Israel is a traitor.

Most of the Jordanians are Palestinians. The whole Arab/Jew conflict has nothing to do with the SD model.