Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thetruth

This potentially saves lives

10 posts in this topic

I know there is a gigantic war of half the population against the other. But sometimes my radical opinion is that human lives count more. I know this may be extreme and that I can be banned for it (i saw this happen here earlier).  That's why I want to inform you that even in the usa top doctors are very positive about a potentially lives saving medicine.

If this topic gets deleted the moderator chooses against truth and against human life. My radical opinion is that we should save as many lives possible.  By this thread more people can be aware of the overwhelming evidence and choose for better care. Potentially saving lives.

Italy, lots of doctors , multi center:

https://www.ejinme.com/article/S0953-6205(20)30335-6/fulltext

Belgium, lots of docters, multi center:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920303423?via%3Dihub

Lots of other countries:

https://twitter.com/cryptonephilim/status/1288402859357171713

Lets save lives!

Edited by thetruth

How do you have the energy for this? 

@Opo I am doing this on lots of forums and mailing lots of newsagencies. Lets hope a few extra lives will be saved.

@thetruth Please leave those people alone. If they are meant to find it they'll find it. 

Edited by Opo

@Opo Its about human life man. This is not some weak small little evidence. This is big! And most hate Trump so much , they need a kick in the nut. Its necessary. Its not about Trump its about human life. what if it was your mother who was denied this medicine?

Your right most wil out of hate of Trump not look at the evidence. But if 30 reject and 1 doesn't I potentialy have saved a few lives.

@Consept What about all those studied doctors all over the world. Are they lieing , hundreds of them?? And who are you to say, have you done the study to become doctor?

Edited by thetruth

@thetruth

This is a nuanced issue. There is conflicting scientific evidence over the efficacy and effectiveness of HCQ in different COVID situations. Don’t cherry pick data and try to advance an ideological agenda. 

3 minutes ago, thetruth said:

@Opo Its about human life man. This is not some weak small little evidence. This is big! And most hate Trump so much , they need a kick in the nut. Its necessary. Its not about Trump its about human life. what if it was your mother who was denied this medicine?

Your right most wil out of hate of Trump not look at the evidence. But if 30 reject and 1 doesn't I potentialy have saved a few lives.

@Consept What about all those studied doctors all over the world. Are they lieing , hundreds of them?? And who are you to say, have you done the study to become doctor?

Here's the thing, what you need is double blind trials, this is the normal standard for any medication, once these have been done and approved as a valid treatment then it can be fit for use. As it stands you can't make an exception for one drug because if it doesn't work you can lose a lot of lives, which obviously you care about. 

The other thing is that some doctors do use it, it's not like it's banned. It's just not clear how effective it is and whether it can be used for prevention or cure or at what stage. It's not a political thing 

Consept stop putting in so much word salad man. ofcourse before i began this topic  i knew of the rcm's. stop underestimating me.

@Forestluv so you know better than hundreds of doctors over all those different countries including belgium and italy. the most convinging rcm you believe in are easily debunked. One for example gave toxic doses. Others treated way to late. Thats no evidence. The more carefull done stuff evidence is overwhelming like the cancer journal editor said. 'so overwhelming i havnt seen something so clear in my life ' Stop cherrypicking yourself.

There are lots of clear attemps to give HCQ a unfair treatment , even the lancet had to retract a paper, because of pure fraud.

I have found pure evil. probably a toxic mix of money and power that leads to this pure devilry.

Edited by thetruth

@thetruth As I said, there is conflicting data regarding the efficacy and effectiveness of HCQ in different covid situations. Conflicting evidence means evidence for AND against it’s efficacy and effectiveness.

As you’ve stated, you opened an account to spread one particular ideology. I’m not saying that there are no nuggets of truth in that ideology. However, spreading an ideological agenda is against forum guidelines.