IAmReallyImportant

Life Coach or Radical Honesty

40 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

It was 70% negatively motivated.

That's what I thought. Fortunately, you are honest enough to rate it at 70%. You know very well why. Something from the past is bogging you up.

There's a certain visualization in the course that takes you back in time, and it reveals the biggest lesson you have learned. If I were in your shoes, I would go through the exercise or alternatively practice forgiveness, and then I would reassess the value. If the wound heals and you still find the value meaningful, keep it. It will be positive. Otherwise, drop it. Drop it now. This is your top value. Your dearest one. The backlashes are there for a reason. Trust them. Listen to your body - does fear manifest, either in chest or stomach, when you just think about dropping freedom? It may be so. It's a defense mechanism. 

7 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

I want to follow my bliss.

It is awesome you know this. You already do. The bliss is here. Think about it: If there didn't exist a blissful purpose right now, you wouldn't be seeking it. So listen closely. You already know what it is. ^_^ I have found holotropic breathwork to be a great tool for assessing authenticity. 

Edited by SirVladimir

@supremeyingyang

Quote: "Yes and you have to convince a 'fachkundige Stelle' that your business plan is valid..."

As I wrote I want to do create a dropshipping business. I am good at convincing. But they are often stupid German bureaucrats. The come with the argument that I am a young software developer and there are lots of opportunities and thats why there is a "mediation priority". No good argument in the COVID-19 time. So I send out 400 applications and tell them thats still not possible. Then you can get in the contradiction process where the success rate is about 90%. I spoke a lot with business consultants. Thats not a big problem. The application is already out.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

10 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

There's a certain visualization in the course that takes you back in time, and it reveals the biggest lesson you have learned. If I were in your shoes, I would go through the exercise or alternatively practice forgiveness, and then I would reassess the value. If the wound heals and you still find the value meaningful, keep it. It will be positive. Otherwise, drop it. Drop it now. This is your top value. Your dearest one. The backlashes are there for a reason. Trust them. Listen to your body - does fear manifest, either in chest or stomach, when you just think about dropping freedom? It may be so. It's a defense mechanism. 

So true. I will do it.

Left means not right

18 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

It is awesome you know this. You already do. The bliss is here. Think about it: If there didn't exist a blissful purpose right now, you wouldn't be seeking it. So listen closely. You already know what it is. ^_^ I have found holotropic breathwork to be a great tool for assessing authenticity. 

Did you work with psychedelics? I only did one mushroom trip and it was really great. And in Amsterdam I did THC mixed with mushrooms. THC is really good for me to feel empathy, authenticity and love. It lasts for weeks. I thought about maybe smoking joints every 2 weeks and doing mushrooms every week. Mushrooms I can grow but this requires time as well as the trips. THC is more difficult to get though. And maybe searching for it would also be too time consuming.

Holotropic breathing is not that strong as psychedelics, but maybe I should level up. Tomorrow I start with it.

Left means not right

8 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

As I wrote I want to do create a dropshipping business.

With what kind of Goods?

2 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

I feel like I have to get something done now.

Then get it done. If you know it will get you a step closer towards your bliss, don't prolong it.

Now is the perfect time, despite the management issues. It costs you little to at least reveal the truth about the value. Simply by knowing what feels right, the solution will appear in a brighter light.

Writing down your limiting beliefs is also a priceless part of the course. It comes after having a clear life purpose statement.

Don't think I'm somehow perfect. Especially not about the monetary aspect of things. Value my authenticity advice more. Over the following years, I will inevitably struggle, too, to make my life purpose real. You are never alone. ;)

10 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

With what kind of Goods?

in the research phase. This must be more expensive but lightweight products, so the shipping costs are relatively low compared and the margin larger. I do the research via SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush and Ubersuggest. And I use in addition BuzzSumo and AnswerThePublic. Also I take a look into the annual reports of dropshipping companies and compare them with SEO metrics like organic traffic as well as manual analyzation of the website. I also have the idea to look at top US and international dropshipping sites and to take some insights out of their ideas and translate it to German. In addition later I concentrate on customizable products and then I want to ship internationally at the time I can afford a lawyer. I also plan to switch to normal E-Commerce meaning I buy the products for myself. Then I would get a margin of 40% on average rather than 15%. For the Gründungszuschuss I just combined US business plans and translated them into German. So you think to execute this plan but maybe I find better solutions ;)

I hope to get realistic insights and somehow connect the dots the get the optimal business out of it.

Left means not right

10 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Writing down your limiting beliefs is also a priceless part of the course. It comes after having a clear life purpose statement.

Honestly, this is the only part I skipped most of, because some other urgent things came in focus..

Left means not right

38 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

Yes and you have to convince a 'fachkundige Stelle' that your business plan is valid...

You don't resell it. With dropshipping customers directly buy from the manufacturer. Your website is like a interface. That's why the business model itself is zero-investment. If you don't consider all the expenses for digital products.

Left means not right

42 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Did you work with psychedelics?

It's the Czech Republic, so not as many opportunities as in Denver or Oakland. I did, though, brew my own Ayahuasca in March, and I am planning a next brew in two weeks. I would drop the joints if I were you; if used excessively, they may cause a serious brain fog.

Looking to head to Amsterdam in the following years. Europe is such a beautiful place.

42 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Holotropic breathing is not that strong as psychedelics, but maybe I should level up. Tomorrow I start with it.

You're in for a real surprise. :x You can read my 60-day challenge. It's in the Self-Actualization forum section. Then again, I have acknowledged there that holotropic breathwork hits me differently than most people.

23 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Honestly, this is the only part I skipped most of, because some other urgent things came in focus..

Originally, I took a break from the life purpose course for an entire year. Didn't finish it. Then I came back, started again from scratch, and hit it home.

Edited by SirVladimir

I created and ran a Shopify print on demand store during their 90-day trial during lockdown. Ended up selling one shirt. Later, I switched to Teespring, and I made about $60 in a day through a Facebook campaign. Haven't touched it since. If you make a good progress in dropshipping, create a thread and tag me - I would be interested, just for the sake of it. :)

5 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

@IAmReallyImportant

Yeah I get that but how will you get that Website? Buy one? Write One? How will you get traffic?

There are e-commerce platforms which provide you the whole website and also marketing options. This will contribute to the traffic. However, I will use SEO tools and upgrade my SEO skill level. I bought like 5 quality SEO books and 8 business books. Then I will contact influencer and so on.

Left means not right

9 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

I created and ran a Shopify print on demand store during their 90-day trial during lockdown. Ended up selling one shirt. Later, I switched to Teespring, and I made about $60 in a day through a Facebook campaign. Haven't touched it since. If you make a good progress in dropshipping, create a thread and tag me - I would be interested, just for the sake of it. :)

Sounds like a good revenue for the beginning if you consider the average conversion rate! I will do it.

Left means not right

@IAmReallyImportant

Well I'd not thought that you will convince me, but you kind of have. It's interesting, no Question. I entertained the Idea to learn more Chinese so that i can find offers to make a arbitrage. Dropshipping could work there as well and I guess you could leverage very little chinese to very high effect

1 minute ago, supremeyingyang said:

@IAmReallyImportant

Well I'd not thought that you will convince me, but you kind of have. It's interesting, no Question. I entertained the Idea to learn more Chinese so that i can find offers to make a arbitrage. Dropshipping could work there as well and I guess you could leverage very little chinese to very high effect

An former friend of mine is a manager of a big e-commerce company. He said his boss went to China and made some Chinese politicians his friends. I guess he went on a Chinese elite school or university. Then he created factories there and got some really good duty conditions as well as logistic contracts.

Left means not right

I feel like you want a quick fix like right now.

But life's an experiment, as Leo has emphasized it over and over again. Everyone is a unique puzzle. "Follow your bliss" is the right way. But there's no "fixed bliss" or "the best route to that bliss".

Leo's videos, Life Purpose Course, coaching, I tried them all. Not a single one has solved my problems. I felt really frustrated at one point. Like what you said "I'm just not good at life." I felt the same thing. But on looking back, each of these tryings gave me a small nudge to my bliss. For this I'm very grateful.

Even God doesn't know everything. God has created these opposing perspectives to know itself. So, confusion is part of the journey. We may suffer from it. But God enjoys it all. This perspective always gives me relief when I feel lost and anxious. Hope you can find some enjoyment in trying out different things even though they do not turn out to be your bliss.