soos_mite_ah

Floating Sensation

3 posts in this topic

I have recently been trying to take meditation seriously and in my last session, I started off with being really conscious of the sensations in my body and then moved into this state where my body didn't feel real. It wasn't unpleasant. In fact it was very peaceful and relaxing. It was as if I was floating and had very little bodily sensation. Even after meditating as I continued my daily tasks, I still had this floating sensation and my arms didn't feel real. This lasted roughly an hour after my session. What's this about? 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

rupert spira says that the body IS sensations, tolle seems to say that it's the inner energy field, idk what it is but so far I've found that there is no thought in it and if you keep going to it over and over again it becomes "more" and it gets easier to get into it and even pops up by itself sometimes but it is still a thing (I think) so there's even more after this, much much more I'm pretty sure, that's all I got so far 

I was meditating and an image of my father came ... my father ... my father was not real, he was a shadow, I saw it, clear ... and suddenly I felt like an enormous energy pressing my chest, and my arms, but it didn't come out. I thought it was going to come out, but after 4 or 5 seconds it started to decrease and disappeared. it seemed very strange to me. I'd like that energy goes out but was blocked