tuckerwphotography

Resting in presence but not feeling "peace"

5 posts in this topic

Question, I sometimes hear teachers like Mooji say in his guided meditations that when one is fully present and resting in the witness that a great peace and joy comes over us. I don't always have this experience. Most of the time when I'm fully present I feel...nothing. Just neutral. I'm aware of thoughts/sensations/emotions occasionally arising and watch them pass or say my mantra word to return to stillness. Often I get to a point where nothing is arising and I feel a sense of clarity, but I wouldn't label it as "joy" or a great "peace." Am I missing something? Or am I just overthinking these labels? Thanks for the help. 

Just keep resting in it, its takes time for the joy and fulfilment to come out. At the moment there is a subtle resistance from the ego to it. You may even notice negative emotions appear but this is just energy being cleared keep going until you completely dissolve into it. 

You can't really be present until you're absent....

(oh shit I'm doing stupid word games now  ?  )

@tuckerwphotography after you have a mystical experience or an awakening you will open up.   Right now you are still closed off to Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.