Nemo28

Gradual colapse between dreaming and waking state

6 posts in this topic

Durring this last year i have noticed my dreams start to make more sense, they are more consistent and logical to what i experienced before when it was total nonsense, and hard to make any sense. Sometimes when im dreaming its very surprising to wake up from it knowing it was just a dream, cause it felt so life like. The sights, sounds, bodily sensations seem just like now. Also the dreams are pretty much always nice so much that i would choose to never wake up from them if it would be possible. But i suppose im still dreaming now, since there is no difference between a dream and reality in my experience, i guess everything is just a dream. But if so why people are so desperate to awake from dreaming (seeking liberation), wouldnt that lead to awaking in another dream? Since there is nothing but dreams within dreams..

Dreams always fascinate me.  It's mind blowing how could a totally fake reality be designed And actualized and appear 100% real.. All out of the blue through sheer imagination.  This isn't conclusive to anything but it surely has to give you some lines to think about the" waking reality " and the possibility of it being brought up in the same way. 

I actually had a very vivid dream last night. Was with my brothers and we were talking and having dinner etc.. I was so involved and living it up as if it's 100 real everything was so vivid to a ridiculous degree that I'm still in shock how could that be a dream .. If that dream lasted for years (let's just assume that's possible) there was basically no way to tell it's a dream. Yet upon waking up..all is revealed to be absolutely nothing. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yet upon waking up..all is revealed to be absolutely nothing. 

Only if we step into perception of time and assume there is a difference between this and that. Am I wrong? Because in that moment, it seemed to be everything, didn't it?

6 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

Only if we step into perception of time and assume there is a difference between this and that. Am I wrong? Because in that moment, it seemed to be everything, didn't it?

At least it is revealed to be absolutely nothing that you thought it was.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

I actually had a very vivid dream last night. Was with my brothers and we were talking and having dinner etc.. I was so involved and living it up as if it's 100 real everything was so vivid to a ridiculous degree that I'm still in shock how could that be a dream .. If that dream lasted for years (let's just assume that's possible) there was basically no way to tell it's a dream. Yet upon waking up..all is revealed to be absolutely nothing. 

@Someone here @Nemo28

I also had a very curious dream last night.

In the dream I was in a bar full of people, and was having a conversation about how "life was all a dream" and that we were all connected to the same universal mind. 

The weird thing about this was that even though I was explaining to people that life was a dream, I didn't actually realise that I was "sleep-dreaming."

So at the bar (in my sleeping dream), I was telling a girl how life was a dream and we were all collectively manifesting in real-time, and I heard someone else at the bar say: "...yes but we're not quite ready to wake-up yet."

I continued to speak with the girl at the bar and I said "So basically each of us has the power to upload imaginations to the universal-mind, which is known as a manifestation," and the girl at the bar finished off my paragraph with "and we're also able to download thoughts from the universal mind, which is basically telepathy."

I smiled at the irony of her finishing off my paragraph with an observation about telepathy, but this was nothing compared to the irony I felt some moments later when I woke up in my bed and realised that the whole thing had just been a dream.

I was that universal mind, and had been imagining the whole conversation.