Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Can your life be the same after a full ego dissolution?

4 posts in this topic

If God realization doesn´t matter if it lasts 1 year than it lasts 10 minutes, a full breakthrough should make you "done" for ever.

Here´s my concern: 99% of people do came back to the ego mind after an ego-death, BUT, you can only "guess" it from the outside, and here´s the trick.

My guess, after consciousness breakthrough, is that in people that have experimented it, a "knowing" has arised in them for ever that even though in the outside it seems there´s an "ego" from where they operate, in the inside the "person" is gone (there´s no one there) and they could actually be totally enllightened.

Of course this could only happen if previous spiritual practice was there before hand. A guy with 0 meditation practice and 0 foundation will not get enlightened with a trip, because their ego won´t allow it (but then it wouldn´t be a breakthrough)

That´s my concern. You can´t never know the person´s enlightement from the outside. 

The kicker is you were never really there at least not the you you think you are.

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

A guy with 0 meditation practice and 0 foundation will not get enlightened with a trip, because their ego won´t allow it (but then it wouldn´t be a breakthrough)

He will get some enlightenment. Maybe the seed of a desire of more