rosemayblake

Is it possible to influence the masses?

4 posts in this topic

Just a few years ago, I learned NLP, psychological triggers and mentalism strategies that allowed me to 20x my online business  and make women fall in love with me with in 24 to 48 hrs.

Use the psychological triggers that get people to desire your product or service without selling

Unlock the pre-suasion techniques to make people do what you want without resistance

Use your physiology to unconsciously persuade peoples thoughts and actions

Unleash dark psychological tactics that will make any woman or man fall deeply in love with you

Discover the hypnotic triggers the media uses on you to get you to buy their products

https://bit.ly/3isxGmC

I've seen an ad of this Wesley Virgin guy on Leo's video. He was like 'It's your fault that you don't have a million dollars. It's your fault that you aren't financially free. It's your fault that you don't have a Ferrari. IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY!!!'

As Orange as it gets.

@rosemayblake The reality is it is possible to manipulate the masses. It is possible to manipulate them with fear, grief, hatred, etc. The problem though is your brand could get hurt. If your ad makes someone feel fear, they will subconsciously know you as someone that makes them feel fear. This will hurt your brand long-term, even if you make some sales short-term.

I'd suggest creating a brand that inspires people, makes them feel good. Now here's the issue - you need to actually have a good product and you actually need to care about your clients. You need to genuinely care about meeting their needs using your product. It must actually be valuable for people to feel good buying it.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee