Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Stupid Greed,Humanity is Sick, Fedup wit this garbage world, I Rebel against it

46 posts in this topic

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I sometimes feel like this earth is hell. 

I didn't commit any crime 

Edited by Preety_India

I remember being called a failure by my mom growing up even if I was a straight A student. Typical pathetic stupid Asian culture where you have to impress your parents no matter what. 

Where if you are born you have no freedom as a child. You are a slave to your parents. You do what your parents tell you to do. 

I grew up with a strict mother who would lash out at me, hit me on my head if I didn't do what she demanded out of me. 

Asian upbringing is horrendous. It's a cultural trauma. It's generational trauma. Parents treat you like toys. 

China is no different from India. Similar cultures. Same parent worshipping bullshit. 

There are children in China who commit suicide because they can't meet their parent's expectations. There are millions of children in India who commit suicide every year because they can't meet their parent's expectations 

It's a plague. A mental plague. 

I feel for these children. We should be born free. 

One of the main reasons why I didn't want kids because I didn't want my child to say to me "mum I can't deal with the pressure of studies" 

It's ridiculous. To bring children into this world and let them suffer so that you can make money out of them, it's ridiculous. 

Children are not your slaves. They are not your lottery tickets. 

Ever wonder why these countries always have the biggest populations. Because of greed. 

Stupid Greed that parents push on children 

If I trace back in my culture there are several generational traumas not one. 

First of all the generational trauma of knowing that if you are born, you are a slave to your parents. And if you don't fulfill their expectations then you are a criminal. You did something wrong. You don't deserve to live. 

The second generational trauma is being a woman in a country where ancestral women suffered the most unbelievable atrocities, their only crime being that they were women. 

Growing up I used to hear stories from my neighbor women who used to base the worth of a woman on the man she was married to. And if she wasn't married, she had zero value. 

Being told that your existence and identity completely depended on a man. You were nothing without it 

Growing up in a culture where my mom was forced to marry my dad and knowing that she was never happy in this forced marriage and she didn't have a way out because divorce was a taboo. 

Reading stuff about how women suffered in my country. How they would be routinely tormented and harassed by their husbands and in laws. 

That created marriage related trauma. I remember being scared of the word marriage when I was 15. Because I used to hear from other people what horrible things happened to women who were married. Harrasment, bullying, abuse. 

I used to tell myself that I will never marry. I will never let myself suffer the torture some other Indian woman might have suffered at the hands of her husband. 

Sexual harassment is a pervasive problem in my country. 

I remember going to college and getting sexually assaulted on the bus on my way to college or home. It was just a regular occurrence. 

If you are a woman in my country and if you hopped onto a bus, getting groped and molested is a regular occurrence in my country.

I remember waiting for empty  buses because I was always scared of buses full of men. I knew what would happen to me if I got into a crowded bus. 

Street harassment is also common.. You walk in the street, and some random guy will tease you, chase you, catcalling, follow you, or even grope you. 

The third generational trauma is of poverty. 

Knowing that your parents were dirt poor and their parents were dirt poor, this creates a psychology of scarcity and hopelessness. 

People don't understand how much poverty affects the psyche 

That's why this world is shit. It's designed for good people to suffer. 

How to look at this world and the problem of suffering. 

First is to not be attached to life. 

Attachment intensifies suffering (right now it's so cold here that my arms are freezing, cold snowy breeze outside, lot of fog and snow) 

Being too attached to life causes a lot of problems. 

Let go. 

Accept the reality of life. 

Accepting reality helps a lot. 

Accept that this world is a terrible place and life is hell. 

Accepting that what I'm living is a nightmare.. 

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The first law should be to not impede another person's potential. 

This world is based in greed and survival. 

It's not based on empathy. 

And when people die, they call it natural selection.. 

The next thing is to have a firm shield against the world, the system, the suffering. 

To cultivate this shield.. 

To not let the forces of the world to destroy you  

You are already in hell. 

On 8/12/2020 at 10:37 AM, Preety_India said:

It's a terrible world. You have to be able to confront reality, rather than deny it. It's a bad place you know. It's a terrible world. It's not made to help people to bring them up, it's made to watch them suffer and so many people suffer in a dirty, disgusting, perverted, deranged, horrible, sick, hateful, heartless world in which people suffer and others who are heartless, they watch them suffer, This world is a very depraved place. 

My journal entry today. I will always remember these words. 

4b6qgk.jpg

This world is like a vortex. 

4b74tv.jpg

This world is a slave camp and we are all slaves. We have to play by the rules

Lucky slaves get to live. Unfit slaves die. Because they are of no use to this world. 

We are not free. Freedom is an illusion. 

We are bound by the waves of this world. 

By life. By fear of death. 

The soul is heaven. We are living in hell. Everything outside our body is hell..

The soul is the seat of the Temple. The oasis. 

Life is sacred because the soul is the liver 

But life is enslaved by this world. 

Life is trapped and so is the soul 

The world is controlled by people, mostly bad people. 

I'm trying to contemplate on this 

One thing is to not be very attached to life 

Second is to accept the nature of the world and life, that the world is a dark place, that's its garbage, it's horrible. Accept that humanity is garbage. That this is the real deal.. 

Life is living in a vortex 

Life is not certain anymore. The sacredness of life is not valued anymore. 

That life for a lot of people is pure suffering. 

I hate when people say life is what you make it. That is easy to preach when you are doing fairly better in your life. 

But when you are suffering too much, it's not that easy. Such people genuinely need help and they need a cooperative system. 

One thing is, do not deny reality and don't live in denial of reality. 

Confront reality. 

Don't automatically assume that there is hope unless hope really comes. 

Because hoping is also like a trap. 

Understanding that "false hope" is a big trap is an important part. 

If you are suffering a crisis, don't be vague, don't give in to false hope. 

Don't have false expectations. 

An example of a false expectation is what I did. 

I kept thinking that "tomorrow is going to be a good day" and this I did for a long time. The problem is that tomorrow was never a better day, such a "tomorrow" never came. 

It's foolishness to have such a false expectation. 

Tomorrow is not going to be a better day. 

Be realistic. Stop having false expectations. Like I said accept reality and confront it rather than denying it. 

Denial of reality leads to falling further through the cracks. 

Edited by Preety_India

This rosyness needs to go away. 

If things are bad then things are bad, you have to accept those things. 

The conclusion that I have come to after watching a lot of videos and seeing people talk about their personal experiences, that this life itself is a definition of hell. This earth is hell. 

And the reason I denied it for so long is because my heart wasn't ready to accept the darkness of the world. 

We are sometimes stuck in relationships that are bad and when others tell us that these relationships are bad we don't want to agree to that, because deep down we still believe that things will be good. Then when a rude awakening happens, we realize how bad the relationship really was and how we let it fester. 

In order to be liberated from slavery, you need to first realize that you are a slave. The realization is the first step to freedom. 

Don't have a rosy view of things. It's very misleading and sets you up for failure. 

Don't set up false expectations for tomorrow. 

General human culture regards death as something bad. 

Actually death is the cessation of suffering. 

Understand that reality is dark and brutal, that false expectations of life and the world mislead you. Take you and drag you further into darkness. 

Understand that life is suffering and accept this. And that you are the sufferer. This will stop you from fighting it so bad. 

Whatever moment you have right now and whatever happiness you have in this moment and whatever you can create in this moment, that's your grace period. 

Look at it like this.. 

That everywhere around you there is darkness. The only light that you can possibly have as a savior is all within your soul 

4bbgh9.jpg

Whatever light you create, it's all your effort and only that much light will be created. It will come from your soul.. 

This life eats your soul. This world eats your soul. 

Depression, PTSD, mental illness, physical illness, bad relationships, financial problems, they eat your soul. 

This life eats your soul 

So the soul cannot produce enough light because it's constantly getting eaten. 

And slowly slowly this light reduces and you can't take anymore, your body gives up, and this light becomes smaller and smaller and then it goes out and you go out as well. 

That's what exactly happened with my dad. 

He struggled right till the end. Against the forces of darkness. Until his body could take no more. Then his body gave up. 

In one way, his death felt like the victory of dark forces and defeat of his spirit 

In another way, his death felt like cessation of suffering. 

I sometimes felt like he succumbed to the circumstances of life. To terminal illness. 

Edited by Preety_India

Advice is cheap 

People easily give advice to someone who is genuinely suffering. 

Until and unless you are in their shoes, you really cannot comprehend the extent of someone's suffering. 

There's no point in doling out cheap advice.. 

Tell me this one thing. How many people in this world are actually experts on true suffering. 

How many people in this world actually want to help someone rather than just advising. 

If someone is having financial problems, is someone ready to gather funds for them... 

If someone is having psychological distress, is someone ready to give them emotional comfort and be there for them. 

If someone is feeling helpless and having a medical issue, is someone ready to take them to the hospital. 

Because till now in my life, I had many people offer me all sorts of advice, acting like they had the best intentions for me, but when I asked the same people for some real help, they immediately turned away. 

Because humanity is Hypocrisy. People are quick to give advice to either look good or to look like they know it all, they know better, they are experts who you should follow. 

I hate such people and I hate such advice. 

Because I know for sure that when someone is suffering, they need actual real help, practical help versus just advice. 

Like if someone is feeling ill, they need to be taken to the hospital rather than being told what to do for their health. 

They need Samaritans who will actually help them and get them out, lift them up, bring them up, pull them up. 

Or else your advice is for the walls to hear. 

Edited by Preety_India

Money is the root cause of all evil, absolutely, absolutely. 

In times of great distress...... What should you do 

The only savior is your soul. The only place where you can find some light and you can create some light is your soul. 

And maybe some of the light of your soul will spread around you. It might help you a wee bit in dealing with your circumstances and might give you some relief and probably some solution or escape from your circumstances, maybe at least temporary solutions or temporary relief from your suffering. 

Maybe the light that you created in your soul can create a new path for you if you keep persistent. If you keep creating this light. If you stay in this light, maybe this light will show you a new path through the darkness of the world and maybe it will help you overcome that darkness. 

4bbgh9.jpg

Here comes the important part. 

This i will explain with 2 points. 

One is that you should do your best and leave the rest to fate/destiny 

The other is that you develop or grow a very strong relationship with God in the midst of your suffering or distress. 

The source of light in your soul is directly from God. 

I'm a witch. So I intuitively understand bits and pieces about life. 

Ways to deal with suffering 

- accept it 

- accept the darkness of the world and the dark nature of reality. Everything is not rosy and it will never be. 

- don't have false expectations and false hope. It's a trap

- do not deny reality. Confront reality 

- Life is living in a vortex 

The sacredness of life is not valued in this world. 

- you're already in hell. We are slaves to the system 

- This world is based in greed and survival. 

That's why this world is garbage. It's designed for good people to suffer. 

- don't be too attached to life. It will create more suffering. 

- just do your best to improve your circumstances and then leave the rest. Just do your duty to yourself and your loved ones. 

- Don't automatically assume that there is hope unless hope really comes. 

- the rosy view on life needs to be done with. It's misleading. 

- If you are suffering a crisis, don't be vague, don't give in to false hope. 

- Everything outside our body is hell. The only temple is the soul. 

- you need a  firm shield against the world, the system, the suffering.  cultivate this shield.. 

Do  not let the forces of the world to destroy you  

- In order to be liberated from slavery, you need to first realize that you are a slave. The realization is the first step to freedom. 

- General human culture regards death as something bad. 

Actually death is the cessation of suffering. 

- this life is a test of your resilience through hell. 

- Whatever moment you have right now and whatever happiness you have in this moment and whatever you can create in this moment, that's your grace period. 

Look at it like this.. 

That everywhere around you there is darkness. The only light that you can possibly have as a savior is all within your soul 

- create that light in your soul to keep you protected from the outside darkness 

- this life eats your soul. This world eats your soul. 

- you can't simply wish away suffering.. It won't go. It's stubborn. Suffering is not simply going to poof from this world. There are too many dark forces that constantly create this suffering. This world itself is a very toxic place, a very toxic environment, and so suffering is to be expected in such a toxic environment. Toxicity will obviously create suffering. 

- you have to keep lighting the lamp, keep creating the light in your soul to struggle Against the forces of darkness. 

- don't take cheap advice from people. Lost of people will give cheap advice. Ignore it. 

- Remember that you can only do the best that you can do. 

- the important part. One is that you should do your best and leave the rest to fate/destiny 

The other is that you develop or grow a very strong relationship with God in the midst of your suffering or distress. 

The source of light in your soul is directly from God. 

- The only savior is your soul. This does not mean that your suffering will magically go away. But it means that you will find a refuge, a consolation. A protection. 

-

-

Edited by Preety_India

The only savior is your soul. This does not mean that your suffering will magically go away. But it means that you will find a refuge, a consolation. A protection. 

Grow a relationship with God in your soul. 

4bbm0c.jpg

When your soul is in a dark place of distress. 

4bbm43.jpg

Soul eaters. When things in life eat your soul. Soul eaters. 

4bbm1y.jpg

When your soul begins to find light and create light. It creates light, a space away from darkness of the world. 

4bbm6f.jpg

When you find light in God's wings and when those wings protect your soul. 

4bbm50.jpg

The different stages of the soul

4bbm8m.jpg

Money is the root cause of a lot of evil in the world. 

Money creates tension, stress, people who don't have enough money commit suicide, money creates division in family. 

Money makes man selfish and greedy. 

Money has taken so many lives. 

Money gives hope and money takes hope 

Many people lost their lives because of money. 

Money created differences and status between people. Money removed Equality 

Money created the seeds of division in humanity. 

Seek refuge in the Lord 

Psalm 46:1-3
For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to Alamoth. A Song.
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
Though its waters roar and foam,
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.

Psalm 91:2
Verse Concepts
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”

Deuteronomy 33:27
Verse Concepts
“The eternal God is a dwelling place,
And underneath are the everlasting arms;
And He drove out the enemy from before you,
And said, ‘Destroy!’

Exodus 33:22
Verse Concepts
and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

Psalm 27:5
Verse Concepts
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.

Psalm 31:20
Verse Concepts
You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man;
You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 46:1
Verse Concepts
For the choir director. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to Alamoth. A Song.
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.

Psalm 71:3
Verse Concepts
Be to me a rock of habitation to which I may continually come;
You have given commandment to save me,
For You are my rock and my fortress.

Proverbs 14:26
Verse Concepts
In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence,
And his children will have refuge.

Proverbs 18:10
Verse Concepts
The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
The righteous runs into it and is safe.

Isaiah 25:4
Verse Concepts
For You have been a defense for the helpless,
A defense for the needy in his distress,
A refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat;
For the breath of the ruthless
Is like a rain storm against a wall.

Zechariah 9:12
Verse Concepts
Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope;
This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

Jeremiah 16:19
Verse Concepts
O Lord, my strength and my stronghold,
And my refuge in the day of distress,
To You the nations will come
From the ends of the earth and say,
“Our fathers have inherited nothing but falsehood,
Futility and things of no profit.”

Psalm 18:2
Verse Concepts
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

4bbn3m.jpg

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Being-Our-Refuge

First thing to get liberation from suffering, first thing that you need to know is that you are suffering. You need to be acutely aware of your suffering in order to be liberated from it 

When you are in depression, you are not aware that you are suffering, and you are not aware how the demons inside of you are attacking you. You are completely unaware in this state of mind. 

The realization that you are suffering is very important. 

This is the first knowledge. 

Next we need good spirits in this world that can bring spirituality in real form and who can bring real change by actually helping people, not just gurus sitting there and lecturing people. 

Lies

1... Destroy the ego 

Without ego you can't have self awareness 

2.... Unconditional love will change the world 

3... You can't know ultimate reality 

4.. We are one 

5... The universe will take care of you. 

Edited by Preety_India

In order to be saved by God, you have to first believe in the grace of God, in his protection and his abundance 

• Grace 
  • Protection 
  • Abundance

Without belief this is impossible 

(war of the mind) 

1 avatar 

2  monadic 

3 absolute 

Your body is your avatar. You are an eternal mind called monad, which we usually call the soul. 

Avatar perspective is your physical perspective 

Monadic perspective is your soul or higher self perspective. Monad is your soul or eternal mind. It got attached to your body your physical avatar in this physical life. 

Absolute perspective means all monads or souls collectively forming one big absolute monad or one mind or soul  collectively 

Absolute perspective is also Abraxian perspective. 

Edited by Preety_India

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I wish we had a society where everything was so systemized that you could just fill out like a piece of paper for all of your life's problems and that there would be something automated that could get you from point A to point B.

Now that would be awesome. I so wish that. 

I also wish this world didn't have money or at least a way to fix people who didn't have much money, to give them some assurance and security about their life. 

I find it very unfair that some people have so much money that they can simply waste it anyhow and others who have very little because of their situations in life, and they are simply supposed to accept their misfortune and just drag through. 

The truth doesn't change no matter what. 

The messenger can be a different person but the truth remains the same. The truth is behind the scenes in the shadows. 

The thing is spiritual people remain the same. 

Because the ultimate good or true spirit remains the same. 

This true spirit then gets shared into many souls who get different identities as people. 

So you have person A who is truly spiritual 

You have person B who is truly spiritual 

You have person C who is truly spiritual 

You have person D who is truly spiritual. 

Now if person A says the truth, then person B, C and D will agree with A. Because they all will say the same truth that person A is saying. Since they are all truly spiritual. The spirit is one. It's only divided and shared and placed into A, B, C and D. So they will agree to the truth. 

Because the message remains the same. Only the messenger changes. 

Maybe one messenger will die. Then another messenger will be born. But the message will remain the same. 

That message will not change. 

For example 

SAI BABA will say a truth. 

Buddha will agree with it. Because the spirit in Sai is the same spirit in Buddha. 

Sai Baba will say another truth. 

Jesus will agree with it. 

Mohammed will agree with it 

Ram will agree with it 

Buddha will agree with it 

Because in every form, the message will remain the same. 

God's message and truth will come to you, maybe the person speaking this truth, whether it be Buddha, Christ or Sai is different, but the message is not different. Because there is only one true spirit, the same spirit exists in Christ. This same spirit exists in Sai Baba. This same spirit exists in Buddha, this same spirit exists in Mohammed. The same spirit exists in Ram or Shiva. 

Because the spirit does not change. The truth does not change. 

So whatever religion you are following, you are worshipping the same God. Because there is only one God, one true spirit. Only the form is different, the prophet is different. 

All Gods are same. Only one spirit that speaks the truth through many people, many languages, many cultures. 

Because truly spiritual people, they are all cut from the same cloth. They come from the same seed 

They are all same. They will reflect the same truth.

Truly spiritual people are always in search of the truth. Because they want to live by the truth. 

Truly spiritual people want to live life in a spiritual way. They don't like this world. They don't accept this world. Because through their spiritual mind or soul they have understood that this world is fake, useless, shallow and superficial. 

Edited by Preety_India