Danny777

No experience with 5-meo dmt

7 posts in this topic

I tried 5 meo dmt two times already and i cant say i had any profound experience or anything like that... i kind of first felt dissoriented but later just felt kinda stuck at some point in my mind or identity, while my mind was just nothing more than "drunk" from substance.. i smoked it.. tried to find hcl but couldn't. My source for this one was online because it is legal. 

I really expected more of this than just pure vertigo... is it something wrong me or i smoked it wrong? I am pretty sure i smoked enough. If someone can relate or help i would be grateful, thanks

I'm sure you smoked it badly, I assure you that if it had worked you would know. It's not a bit drunk on substance, it's a train that runs you over. the method of vaporizing in the typical glass pipe sucks. I use a 200 ml borosilicate glass flask (resists 500c), covered with a cork and a tube that passes through it to aspirate. I heat the flask with a large torch, little by little for 15 or 20 seconds without actually burning the substance. you know you have burned it if a black stain remains on the glass that is difficult to remove later. As all the flask is hot, the smoke remains inside without condensing, for a long time, more than a minute I would say, so you can leave the torch in a safe place, take it calmly and aspirate. then you leave it in a clay cup so as not to burn anything, and you will see if it works or not. also with this system if you put 15 mg you smoke until the last molecule, with the normal pipe much of it escapes and another part remains unburned

@Danny777 Keep trying. Most likely you're doing something wrong.

Learning to properly vaporize and inhale 5-MeO-DMT is not so easy. It can take a lot of trial and error. You must deeply breathe in and hold the vapor in your lungs.

You can try snorting or plugging it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@cobalto thanks for the advice, i will try something like that..

I wasted at least 50-100mg on pipe getting nothing of it basically.

@Leo Gura hi Leo, i love you ♡♡♡♡

Vaporizing, i get it.. i hope i have some of it left... are you saying i can snort or plug the freebase? And also, i just want to make sure, this surely works for ANYONE if done right, right?

2 hours ago, Danny777 said:

@Leo Gura  are you saying i can snort or plug the freebase?

Yes

And also, i just want to make sure, this surely works for ANYONE if done right, right?

Not necessarily. Some people seem to be immune to it. But that's pretty rare. You should assume it will work if done right.

Be careful not to over dose. It's extremely powerful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Danny777

You can snort freebase, it will burn a bit but it is not too bad. What you can also do is dissolve it with dilute vinegar and water. Vinegar is acidic and will react with the freebase to form the salt form (if you dissolve HCl salt compound in water or dissolve freebase in a dilute vinegar solution you will get the same chemical species where the amine part of the tryptamine moleucule is protonated into R-NH(Me)2+), which makes it water soluble. Snorting the vinegar solution is a bit less painful, because it will be a bit acidic. That being said freebase is a bit more uncomfortable, I think that my nostrils are more sensitive to mildly basic pH solutions than mildly acidic pH solutions. You can read the 5meo megathread, pages 124-126 me and outlandish discussed a bit on snorting technique.

But vaporization also works if done right, I haven't explored that, you choose ofc.