Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
allislove

Francis Lucille

3 posts in this topic

I resonate with this teacher at the same level as with Abraham Hicks or Rupert Spira.
So, I recommend to check his YT channel out. Below just a few videos I watched recently:

He is good at explaining that consciousness is one, what is happiness, and has really good jokes from time to time. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I like the way he talks. Also love the vibe of his teachings.

He mentored Rupert Spira, right? I have heared Mr. Spira talk about him a couple of times when I went to his lectures.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Cool, I didn't know:

A turning point in the mid 1990s led Rupert to an American teacher, Robert Adams, who died two days after he arrived. However, while visiting, Rupert was told about another teacher, Francis Lucille.

Several months later Rupert met Francis. The first words Rupert heard him say were, “Meditation is a universal ‘Yes’ to everything.” Although this is the sort of phrase anyone on the spiritual circuit might come across, nevertheless it was pivotal moment in Rupert's life. “At this moment I realized that I had arrived home, that this encounter was the flowering and fulfillment of the previous thirty years of seeking.” When Rupert asked Francis at that first meeting what to do next, he replied, “Come as often as you can.”

Over the next twelve years Rupert spent all the spare time that work and family commitments would allow with Francis, exploring the sense of separation as it appears in the mind in the form of beliefs and, more importantly, how it appears in the body as feelings of being located and limited. Francis also introduced Rupert to the Direct Path teachings of Atmananda Krishnamenon, and the tantric approach of Kashmir Shaivism, which he had received from his teacher, Jean Klein.

I'm glad that Leo brought other tools which may speed up the process, so we don't need to spend all the spare time for twelve years with a teacher. :D

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x