Adamq8

Feeling stuck/ or depressed..

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! 

Lately ive been feeling stuck and having not so empowering thoughts like : 

I am only my body and im here because of my parents and life has zero purpose we are here by a random chance and when im dead im gone forever and will never know anything else, im also just my brain and the brain is creating my reality, therefore when it is gone everything else is gone. 

Psychadelics is just a hallucination and you are just going around in your brain and thinking that you have met god but it is just a happy thinking thought/experience, i aint got no power, im stuck at a useless job and society is corrupt and fucked up and humans are evil. 

i can't fucking understand why my brain or whatever it is is keep pulling these thoughts up, even when im having a small breakthrough into my mind i get pulled back like this, feel like nothing is worth anything, and people i love will be dead and i can't ever see them again, so life is just a big nothing and pain.

i don't want to feel stuck like this, feels like a dark night of the soul almost. I feel like i have zero life purpose, and spirituality and so forth is just magical thinking. im pretty stuck in the paradigm of materialism i think but it is something ive grown up with, my dad have been an atheist his entire life, and im trying to shake it but it keeps pulling me back. 

I still feel happy and so forth but im feeling that i can break through this but i dont know where to start. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

Have you actually tried them?

Psychedelics are the quickest way to shatter materialist paradigms

You need an awakening into Love

It is a big nothing. But that Nothing is also Love

Let awakening into Love be your purpose. This is the only way out of nihilism. Do whatever it takes to get there

Thank you man! ive tried psychedelics 2 times before but with friends and it was fun and i actually disolved into light particles when i was trying to go to sleep at the end of the trip, but i guess i didn't integrate it at all, but now i have ordered some LSD and will do it like a spiritual trip instead of having fun with friends thing. 

I will let that be my purpose cause it is all that i need right now in my life. 

I appreciate your answer :) 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Now stay there. You don't even have to stay there, you're already there, and there is no there. Shallow tips and tricks to get out of "your" situation will do nothing, they come from a place of ignorance in terms of understanding existential meaninglessness/hopelessness. There is no prescription here, being fucked is happening, now stay fucked, the loop is constantly denying what is and looking for a better "what is" to come. 

Why not stop chasing your life purpose but create one instead? For most part, life IS pretty meaningless and painful, and we are here for a very short amount of time. At one point you will be gone and after a while nobody will really remember who you were. But there's also some magic to that. Why not enjoy yourself while you last? But true enjoyment comes from creating meaning, not seeking for it. 

Edited by DianaFr