Preety_India

Words are powerful

67 posts in this topic

That is a good point @artsu.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Looking at different gifs of gods and goddesses and I think I liked some of these animations.. 

I have to accept at least one version of God as a vision in my head that can assist me in praying. 

4ahiop.gif

4ahj87.gif

4ahj74.gif

4ahj5u.gif

4ahj4r.gif

4ahkb0.gif

4ahlka.jpg

4ahle1.jpg

4ahljt.jpg

4ahlev.jpg

4ahlft.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I think I'm going to go for the ancient God Nimrod or Nimrud. This one resonates with me, the image. 

4ahle1.jpg

4ahpfn.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I have created the term general human culture of GHC to define all human societies together. 

And I have begun to hate general human culture GHC. 

Because it pollutes, subverts, perverts, bastardizes, corrupts and demonizes everything that can be good in the world 

Looks at everything with a narrow crooked closed minded lens 

Made my own character set of gods, goddesses, devils and angels. 

God

4ahxrt.jpg

Goddess

4ahyci.jpg

Angel

4ahxv7.jpg

Devil 

4ahxx1.jpg

So this is the model I developed of a double trinity since a single trinity wasn't sufficient to hold all the values 

4ajwfe.jpg

But there is this thing 

In my opinion, love and compassion is also a truth. Manhood and righteousness is also a truth. Justice is also a part of truth. 

So I will collectively call it truth. 

So now I'm left with truth, courage and beauty. 

This is the final trinity. 

4ajzwz.jpg

4ak00n.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

So my God character set is now complete with all the values as well as the archetypes. 

Of course, deities, values, archetypes, statues, representations had a huge value in ancient cultures. 

4ahxrt.jpg

4ahyci.jpg

4ajwfe.jpg

4ajzwz.jpg

4ak00n.jpg

A prayer from my heart 

Lord, I’m weary. My energy is sagging, and my motivation is lagging. And I am so in need of you. I need your strength and your fresh touch to get back on track again. Your Word says the joy of the Lord is my strength. If that's true, then I need your joy to replace all the bone-tired parts of my mind, body, and soul.

The pressures of life sometimes push me into a corner, rendering me helpless to move forward. A hundred voices call my name, and I feel paralyzed at times to answer not knowing where to turn. Lord, help me not to quit to keep running the race faithfully, and to find strength in that safe, secret place of yours, under the shadow of the Almighty

I need your strength to say no when I'm tempted to surrender to harmful things, or when selfishness clings to my clothes and won't let go. I need your strength to say yes, when cowardice and fear nudge me to deny the convictions of my heart. I need your strength to reach out in love to those both close to me and all around me. When don't I need your strength, God?

You are my rock, and I run to you today, believing that you will lift up my heavy arms, that you will fuel me for the tasks you have  given me, and that your joy will completely consume the weakness of my life and make me strong again. I don't want to stay grounded crippled by limitations and failed attempts. I'm tired of feeble efforts. Lord, I want to mount up with wings like an eagle and not just fly. I want to soar.

How will paradise look like in my eyes. 

It will be full of art and color everywhere. Beauty. 

Swans and ducks in large ponds surrounded by large magnificent fountains. 

Children laughing and giggling 

Huge stages as dance floors with beautiful women dancing and laughing. Wearing jewelry and headresses. 

The utensils are made of precious porcelain and shining metal, decorated with great art and beautiful shapes. 

Beautiful pillars that adorn the stage with wings and Swan neck structures. 

Walls shine with gold, glitter and gems. 

Moon in the sky shines on the stage at night. 

Some peacocks quietly dancing around and some deer. Like it's shown in old Indian movies 

Everything should look splendid. 

This is how paradise should look like 

I get this inspiration from a classic 1960s Indian movie Parasmani. The set decor for the movie was inspired by ancient Indian art, artifacts and decoration.. 

Absolute delight to watch. 

This particular song from the movie that brings my idea of paradise to life. 

The dance sequences and Stage art take me to another time and place in Indian history 

This dance pose is so beautiful. 

Shots taken from YouTube from the song. 

4akcbp.jpg

Set decorations of the movie song. They probably put a lot of thought into this. The sun and the stars and moon and clouds in the background combined with beautiful shapely structures adorned with glitter. 

The movie because of its bad image quality of 1960s actually does not reflect the real beauty of the set but I can only imagine how it must have looked like in real. Terrific and splendid. 

4akcgg.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

How will paradise look like in my eyes. (complete post) 

It will be full of art and color everywhere. Beauty. 

Swans and ducks in large ponds surrounded by large magnificent fountains. 

Children laughing and giggling 

Huge stages as dance floors with beautiful women dancing and laughing. Wearing jewelry and headresses. 

The utensils are made of precious porcelain and shining metal, decorated with great art and beautiful shapes. 

Beautiful pillars that adorn the stage with wings and Swan neck structures. 

Walls shine with gold, glitter and gems. 

Moon in the sky shines on the stage at night. 

Some peacocks quietly dancing around and some deer. Like it's shown in old Indian movies 

Everything should look splendid. 

This is how paradise should look like 

I get this inspiration from a classic 1960s Indian movie Parasmani. The set decor for the movie was inspired by ancient Indian art, artifacts and decoration.. 

Absolute delight to watch. 

This particular song from the movie that brings my idea of paradise to life. 

Shots taken from YouTube from the song. The movie name Parasmani, 1963. 

This is the song 

The beautiful print on the floor adds to the overall decor. 

4akdi8.jpg

Swan shaped   structures on the stage with huge pearls embedded in them..where did they get these ideas? 

4akdjy.jpg

The dance sequences and Stage art take me to another time and place in Indian history 

Set decorations of the movie song. They probably put a lot of thought into this. The sun and the stars and moon and clouds in the background combined with beautiful shapely structures adorned with glitter. 

The movie because of its bad image quality of 1960s actually does not reflect the real beauty of the set but I can only imagine how it must have looked like in real. Terrific and splendid. 

Splendid colors used in every scene. 

4akdu3.jpg

4akdq3.jpg

Beautiful dance sequences

4akcbp.jpg

4akdsn.jpg

4akdr2.jpg

4akdp8.jpg

4akg34.jpg

4akg61.jpg

4akdoo.jpg

Beautiful makeup and jewelry. 

4akdnx.jpg

The ultimate beautiful touch being the sun and the clouds and the moon at the back of the God  statue creating a beautiful panoramic view 

4akdm9.jpg

4akdm9.jpg

4akdlc.jpg

Ancient Indian art is so beautiful. 

4akgnz.jpg

4akgcw.jpg

4akgwq.jpg

4akgbc.jpg

4akg9x.gif

Edited by Preety_India

What is beauty? Post in progress 

Beauty is complex 

“Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand.”– Khalil Gibran

4akkvj.jpg

A person must be evaluated on the basis of what he speaks and what he does. Someone who devotes all his time and energy in the service of humanity is gifted with a beautiful heart and it goes without saying that a beautiful heart houses beautiful soul and virtuous spirit.

4akl2c.jpg

The inner beauty expresses itself through one’s humble behaviour, modest actions and noble thoughts. A man possessing sublime thoughts, virtuous character and elevated ideas deserves to be called beautiful from both within and without.

4akl0r.jpg

“EVERYTHING HAS BEAUTY, BUT NOT EVERYONE SEES IT.”
― CONFUCIUS

4akkyi.jpg

“BEAUTY IS HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE, AND IT REFLECTS IN YOUR EYES. IT IS NOT SOMETHING PHYSICAL.”
― SOPHIA LOREN

4aklsh.jpg

“WHEN VIRTUE AND MODESTY ENLIGHTEN HER CHARMS, THE LUSTER OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IS BRIGHTER THAN THE STARS OF HEAVEN AND THE INFLUENCE OF HER POWER IT IS IN VAIN TO RESIST.”
― AKHENATON

4akkxb.jpg

a happy-go-lucky and carefree person is blessed with a beautiful heart and such a man is always ready to help others. He is the one who has the beauty of body, soul and spirit.

“BEAUTY IS NOT HOW GOOD YOU LOOK. IT IS HOW GENUINE YOU ARE AT HEART.” source unknown. 

4akm5v.jpg

A heart which can uplift others, give a helping hand, wipe the tears, make someone smile and hug a needy. Who does not hesitate in sharing the love or anything else what he/she has. A heart which is full of love for everyone. Having a heart which loves and cares is the first requirement to be beautiful. You are as beautiful as your heart not by looks but by the divinity inside you. 

4akkzr.jpg

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself - Coco Chanel.

4akn3a.jpg

“The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.”– Audrey Hepburn

4aknc2.jpg

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith

Beauty is intricately tied to truth.

There is something that is attractive about both truth and beauty. We find honest people endearing, and we shun those who lie.

4akne4.jpg

Beauty can be found in silence and spirituality

If we consider that beauty emerges from a relationship that we may have with the world around us, then spirituality may be the place from which we forge this relationship. Whether you’re a firm believer in god or a strict materialist, you can still find beauty in the relationship you have to the grand and mysterious universe around you.

4akpsu.jpg

“Beauty is the radiance of your soul.” Asad Meah

4akmzj.jpg

“Beauty can be consoling, disturbing, sacred, profane; it can be exhilarating, appealing, inspiring, chilling. It can affect us in an unlimited variety of ways. Yet it is never viewed with indifference: beauty demands to be noticed; it speaks to us directly like the voice of an intimate friend. If there are people who are indifferent to beauty, then it is surely because they do not perceive it.”– Roger Scruton

4ako7h.jpg

There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting.     

John Kenneth Galbraith

4akngb.jpg

People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.     

Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

4aknd2.jpg

“No one can pull you down if you raise your awareness to your own inner strength and beauty.” Anonymous

4akofd.jpg

Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.     

Franz Kafka. 

4aknf2.jpg

There is in true beauty, as in courage, something which narrow souls cannot dare to admire.     

4akp0m.jpg

Beauty is within, regardless of race, culture or skin you're in / You must first learn to love yourself first / Be grateful, kind and loving to know your worth / Others are not going to see you for who you are.     

Albertina Theresa Cameron

4akply.jpg

Beauty has the power to change us, and in turn, our lives.     

Risa Mickenberg

And isn't that the meaning of life? To find beauty in ourselves, in the world, and in others?     

Risa Mickenberg

4akpkv.jpg

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”– Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. 

4akoiz.jpg

Beauty is a an ecstacy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it.     

W.Somerset Maugham

4akp29.jpg

“Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.” Alice Walker

4akqbw.jpg

There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.     

Steve Maraboli

4akukl.jpg

Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

4aktcd.jpg

A beautiful lady is an accident of nature. A beautiful old lady is a work of art.     

Louis Nizer

4akqaf.jpg

“The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.”– Carl Sagan

4akq9m.jpg

“Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature’s laws wrong, it learned to walk without having feet. Funny, it seems to by keeping its dreams; it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.”– Tupac Shakur

4akt7k.jpg

“No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.”– Eleanor Roosevelt

4akt93.jpg

“She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul. She is beautiful.”– F. Scott Fitzgerald

4akula.jpg

All women are not Helen…but have Helen in their hearts.     - -. William Carlos Williams

Edited by Preety_India

Topics in progress 

What is beauty 

Delusion and Deception 

The idea of paradise 

Supernatural forces 

What is beauty part 2

To be continued

Edited by Preety_India

There were a few posts that were important to me. 

I need to dig through them. 

Certain concepts and ideas discussed so far in this journal and other journals combined. Only recent ideas. 

Quick Recap through concepts 

1. What is beauty? Part 1
  2. What is beauty? Part 2,yet to be discussed 
  3. The Necessity of Evil 
  4. Self, Ecosystem and Process 
  5. Pyramidal model of growth 
  6. Natural Essence and Delusion and Deception. 

7. Difference between beautiful and pretty 

8. Why do we need a mirror? 

9. How words are powerful 

10. Power of supernatural forces 

11. Tantric sex 

12. Empower yourself, use the mirror, use positive affirmations 

13. Dissolving Mind Shafts. Red, green and blue mental shafts

14. God is like a mirror 

15. Prayers 

16. Demonization of Stage Purple in Spiral Dynamics 

17. Vertical and Horizontal progress on Spiral Dynamics 

18. Integration of Stage Purple Beliefs 

19. Progress in Stage Purple 

20. Supernatural causes of problems and Supernatural solutions 

21. The creation of the full circle, Swan and Wolf complete the circle... "it comes full circle.." 

22. One door closes then another opens. Supernatural forces hold the key to the secret door

23. Prayers and devotional life 

24. Cardinal virtues. Double Trinity. Masculine Trinity of Values. Feminine Trinity of Values. Final trinity of truth, beauty and courage 

25. God character set - Assyrian God, goddess and devil and angel. Four character set. 

26. How will paradise look like in my eyes? The idea and picture of paradise! 

27. general human culture. Why I hate general human culture or GHC

Edited by Preety_India

I'm thinking how it would feel like if I was a part of a divine community, full of angelic people 

I came up with a name for such a community - Aethereus Gaudium 

4alfq1.jpg

4alhvy.jpg

4alhtw.jpg

4alhut.jpg

4ali4j.jpg

4ali30.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

This world is a place where true hearts bleed 

4asdno.jpg

The demons will attach to your heart like vampires and parasites 

4asc8p.jpg

4asc2j.jpg

The Devil's hand will always be on it. 

4asf5v.gif

But you are the princess 

4as15p.gif

4as13u.gif

4as187.gif

Build  the fortress

4asidx.gif

A thousand doors will open.... To bright light. 

4as0xs.gif

4as10f.gif

4as0vx.gif

Rejoice 

Because in heaven you won't have demons. You will be free and happy. You won't suffer in the garden of reeds. 

4aseqs.gif

And the roads to darkness will close. 

4as12l.gif

Edited by Preety_India

4asgoh.gif

4asghp.gif

4asidx.gif

4asggo.gif

4asgfj.gif

4asj5w.gif

4asize.gif

4asiy7.gif

4asix5.gif

4asiwf.gif

But you are the princess 

Build  the fortress

A thousand doors will open.... To bright light. 

4asgng.gif

4asgjg.gif

4asgke.gif

Rejoice 

4asgd2.jpg

4asgmu.gif

4asgip.gif

The witch will come to life 

One day.... And the demons will die. 

The wolf will descend from the moon. 

4asglc.gif

Edited by Preety_India