Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

Politicians on coronavirus protest in Germany + a Riot between Antifa and German PD

4 posts in this topic

Politicians angry over coronavirus protest in Germany | DW News

RT

In an attempt to control an anti-gentrification demo, German riot police have charged hundreds of Antifa protesters in Berlin, where they’d gathered in city’s hip Neukolln quarter. The estimated numbers of protesters ranged from several hundred to 2,000.

Edited by Nak Khid

I have had he chance to examine one of these protests - from safe distance - in Berlin today; this was the most strange and motley crowd that I have ever seen in my life. Hippies, Nazis, Jesus freaks, German flags, American flags, Israeli flags, Peace flags, Third Reich flags, Gay Pride flags...  they had every possible flag under the sun!

What a weird bunch.

Why so serious?

Uh, don't know if there even are any videos of it available anywhere online as of yet; I just came back home from it. (I didn't even know that there was going to be a protest... I was just planning to have a nice and quite and solitary day in the park, spending the day enjoying the sun, meditating, reading books and getting stoned - and BAM, there was this huge fucking crowd swarming around like locusts. Kind of reminded me of Love Parade days of old, lol.)

Just take a look on Youtube tonight or tomorrow; I'm sure you'll find stuff.

Why so serious?