Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justine

Ego death without psychedelics

3 posts in this topic

A friend i believe may be on his way to a slow full blown ego death. Day by day he is dissolving and can feel the illusion breaking around him he is almost completed centred and he can feel himself coming completely still. 

I also witness that he is not himself recently. 

He has been taking lsd for personal development for 6 years and so he has had a lot of actual ego deaths and learn alot, while on these substances. 

He says but now, he feels like he is in an almost, if not constant state of heightened consciousness awarness as he would experience while on lsd. 

He says it feels like he is knocking on heavens door. 

In chigong and tai chi 

A particular energy movement is called "knocking on heavens door"

Its said to induce a Kundalini awakening 

Which makes me wonder would this be linked to also kundalini? 

Hope that makes sense 

Well yes, psychedelics activate higher consciousness. Consciousness goes higher as we go through life, and using drugs like acid speeds this up.

I experience psychosis/shamanic journeying that is like tripping organically. Full blown, alternate reality stuff.

When i experienced daily heightened awareness, it was after my main ego death, and shortly before my rebirth experience.

Others journeys will differ.

Yes in my opinion, when the ego or the I-thought as Ramana called it dissolves and one reaches a higher level of consciousness, the kundalini will have risen to the crown chakra and be fully active. Nirmala Devi talked about this a lot, she said at that point one can meditate without thoughts and sense the oneness everywhere.

Edited by Seraphim