Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Energetic imbalance; third eye

5 posts in this topic

I’m doing a lot of mental work. Over the past year I’ve helped 200 or so people create a vision for themselves. I’m thinking a lot about the future and creating my own business. I teach at a university. I develop content for a training company for leadership trainings. And besides all that, I’m following Leo’s content, not exactly easy on the mind either. As well as having all sorts of contemplative thoughts about the my life and the nature of reality in between.

Summed up; my mind is a busy place.

Quite often I can feel my third eye ? ‘burning’. Like it’s glowing. When I push even more, I can feel a sense of dizziness, is how I would describe it I guess.

My question is; how can I deal with this better?

My survival and desires are strongly centered around all these mind-based activities, and I have trouble cutting things out.

Are there any ways I can still do all these things without these side-effects?

Or is it a simple case of slow the fuck down?

Love to hear your thoughts ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Don't focus on two things at the same time, this creates third eye imbalance. Always follow your intuition and feeling, if something feels bad/stressful then take a break or don't do it at all. Try to sense what your intuition is telling you. I think your lifestyle is impressive, I should be more like you, more active, that's actually what my intuition tells me :)

Thanks ?

Hmm yeah, sometimes I do mix and match different things at the same time. Setting some more clear boundaries of what I am working on may be helpful.

Sometimes its quite clear that taking a break would be a smart move, but yet I’m in a flow, so want to keep going ?

Yesterday for example, I was working on a project that required a lot of visualisation and different factors. I was working on it for less than an hour, but really got into a flow-state. Typing multiple pages and making drawings, insights left and right.

The sensation of burning came up pretty early, but I kept going. Then at some point my eye started twitching a bit, still kept going. Until at some point I decided to close my laptop.

Then I just sat there in a sort of metaphysical dizziness. As if time was flashing, insights flashing by, different states, whilst also a mix of satisfying emptiness at times. Hard to explain, almost psychedelic like.

It took half an hour before I got back my footing.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity Are you drinking a lot of coffee?

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.