Marinus

Life purpose about health, fitness and wellbeing on a vegan diet

3 posts in this topic

It has been a while since I posted something. The past 9 months I have been focusing a lot on veganism and fitness. Now it got to a point that I have a vision about my athletic potential. Currently I do calisthenics and I started kickboxing since 2 weeks. I was inspired to do this, because of superheroes. It's sounds cliché and childish, but I always wanted to be a superhero. Now in reality this won't happen, but having abilities that reach peak human levels is possible. All of this is self actualizing of the physical human potential or as I like to call it "physical actualization". I'm still young 23, but I remember Leo saying that focusing on sports is a trap when you are young. This is a very selfish desire, but what I want to do is somehow help people achieve a healthier life on vegan diet with fitness and mental skills to improve emotional wellbeing. I like to do this by coaching people. Currently I study applied psychology and I want to become a coach for people that have difficulties finding a job or training people within a company. That is different, but the experience will be handy when I start a coaching's practice of my own when I'm older and more experienced than I'm now.

So basically what I try to say is: at the moment focusing on veganism, becoming a fitness god and graduating. After that becoming better at fitness and getting experience as a jobcoach. and after that using all my knowledge about my interests and job experience to help people get started with a  life that increases wellbeing and health on a vegan diet.

I just want to ask your thoughts on this. Does this seem like a solid plan or not?

An idea I have to make it more specific is to create a health center fitness facility that in  short can help you make a hero of your own life and the environment. Some type of futuristic facility that is a stage green/yellow approach to fitness and health.

3 hours ago, Marinus said:

An idea I have to make it more specific is to create a health center fitness facility that in  short can help you make a hero of your own life and the environment. Some type of futuristic facility that is a stage green/yellow approach to fitness and health.

You might not always have that "Aha" or "That's it" moment when thinking** about such things.

You just gave a specific plan yourself, so why don't you go for it, make some small analyses/business plan for it so you are more specific for yourself and set goals (regardless of obstacles and so on you might come up with), what is it really you want to achieve with it, this must be a clear answer.

If you have that answer, just try it, try something, don't think it, do it ;)

**thinking might never satisfy you, keep that in mind so that this doesn't become the reason you don't do or try anything ;)

Best of luck with everything!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞