Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

How can we deal events that someone also planning what you want?

3 posts in this topic

I am anxious and afraid of being at risk that someone also planning what you plan to do Someone also will take an action of what you want to do.. i am afraid that what i want to create and make in life will be ruined by that someone.

Also people who want to copy my thing

and try to do it because i make it work then people will copy it and make some trend about it or do it in a particular way that suits them then what i want will be ruined

i am also worried of someone ahead of me 

This i want to counter act before i reaching the time of my life acing my life and my purpose. And anything in the future that i want to create

Edited by John Iverson

This is already the time where you start acing in life! This feeling you get right now is holding you back. You will encounter many more of these situations where a belief or feeling will hold you back.

If you want to be better prepared for when these situations will come up in the future, you should start to release on your need for control. This is where you get emotional mastery.

If you want you can start with this little exercise:

First you have to get in your body and into the feeling that you might lose control over your business. How does it feel to think that someone might steal your idea? Also try to locate that feeling in your body. This can take some time. It helps to make the situation big. Imagine you already build your business and are making profit. But now another business is selling a copy of your product and your sales go down dramatically. How does that feel?

Let it sink and turn inward for a while. Can you feel it a little bit more?

Could you let that feeling go?

Then ask yourself if you would let that feeling go.

If you can answer yes to both these questions (should be a quick reaction, don't think about it too long), ask yourself "When do I want to let that feeling go?"

And just sit with the answer.

Repeat the whole process as often as you wish.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, John Iverson said:

someone also planning what you plan to do Someone also will take an action of what you want to do

Unless you are bringing something truly unique to the table (which has a probability of 0.01%), expect this to be true. 

So what do you do? Get the first BAD version of what you want to create out there FAST. Give it away. Ask for feedback. 

Then refine it, and keep making it better. Or move on to the next thing. 

On 7/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, John Iverson said:

people will copy it and make some trend about it or do it in a particular way that suits them then

Once you have put something out into the World, you no longer have any control over it. To illustrate, Che Guevera spent his entire life combating the forces of Capitalism, now T-shirts with his face are sold at the Gap. Think you have some kind of ownership over what you create?

---

At the same time, the way You will create something will not be different from someone else creating the same thing. You bring your own unique way of seeing reality to it. 

Either way, you are better off unwiring the resistance and pushing through it anyway.