Eren Eeager

Treating ''untreatable'' illnesses with praying

5 posts in this topic

There are so many reports from  people who were terminally ill like having cancer or paralysis and they had no other choice of treatment but to pray for GOD to treat them, and it worked. one of those cases is modern like twenty years ago ,self reported by a doctor who had a large kidney stone and he was very old at this point that he was afraid of going into surgery, So he said he went into meditation and chanting God's name with the intent to treat his illness, he said then he fell into sleep and waked up, went to pee to find out that the stone turned into a powder that came with pee. He also reports a case of a woman who had a high stage breast cancer that was cured by just one night of praying and asking God.

Maybe you have to be religious in the first place for these things to work, I don't know.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

41 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

There are so many reports from  people who were terminally ill like having cancer or paralysis and they had no other choice of treatment but to pray for GOD to treat them, and it worked. one of those cases is modern like twenty years ago ,self reported by a doctor who had a large kidney stone and he was very old at this point that he was afraid of going into surgery, So he said he went into meditation and chanting God's name with the intent to treat his illness, he said then he fell into sleep and waked up, went to pee to find out that the stone turned into a powder that came with pee. He also reports a case of a woman who had a high stage breast cancer that was cured by just one night of praying and asking God.

Maybe you have to be religious in the first place for these things to work, I don't know.

Prayer can be a loving and life saving thing.  If you truely truely are on your knee's, sometimes you open up just enough for Gods infinite potential to make anything happen, happen.

Thats also why sometimes when people hit their ROCK rock bottom, they find god.  They just came to the end of their suffering and played it out as far is it could go, and there was nothing left but to be left with God.

@Mu_ I used to do a lot of praying when I was religious but the problem is I cannot doing it anymore knowing that I am God. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I was thinking about the idea of praying recently

maybe it's similar to the apparent miracles possible through manifestation?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Eren Eeager

I think Prayer and LOA(Law of Attraction) are the same things with different names. I haven't dabbled with them long enough to completely believe it or give you a surefire answer. Although, there is a lot of literature out there suggesting that healing is possible.

Our karma determines if healing is possible or not, or so say these texts. If people haven't learned an important lesson they came into this life for, they are less likely to be healed as their soul needs to learn this lesson first. 

I guess the only way is to try and see the truth for yourself. I plan to get into LOA soon to verify it for myself.