Christian

What Is A Thought?

23 posts in this topic

I've listed 100 flattening the illusions on my notebook, and my brother was able to read it, and said are your crazy?:D

On 8/10/2016 at 11:53 AM, Sky said:

This is such a fascinating topic. A few months ago, I would not even have stopped to consider what a thought is. This would have been too deep and insignificant then.

Through meditation and applying what I learned from Leo's videos (and other sources), I'm finding a renewed interest in discovering what a thought is, what/who the "I" is, and the process of self-inquiry.

@abrakamowse  posted a video a few posts above from Mooji. I had no idea who he was, but after watching one of his video on self-inquiry, I started experiencing a shift. 

I'm also finding videos from Rupert Spira extremely interesting. He is very articulate and I find myself watching his videos again and again. https://www.youtube.com/user/rupertspira

I certainly don't have the answer(s) yet, but discovering AND enjoying the process of self-inquiry is beyond words.

That's awesome @Sky  this is how synchronicity works. You are confirming me something.

Why?

Because you are me, we are all ONE.

I began to watch Rupert Spira like two or three days ago, I watched him before and I wasn't interested. But I watched him again and I began to understand things that I didn't understand before!

Good to know that self-inquiry is working!!! I am happy for you.

Thanks, brother!!!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 8/11/2016 at 1:52 AM, 30secs said:

I've listed 100 flattening the illusions on my notebook, and my brother was able to read it, and said are your crazy?:D

Lol!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16