Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LessonsSavesLifes

Need some HELP involving boss. . . . .

3 posts in this topic

Thank for you for your time 

I requested my time off from work and my boss forgot , I saw my schedule did not have the days off I asked for in advanced. 

Should I risk losing my job just to take time off? All I do is work, eat , sleep. It sucks but Ive been grinding for 3 years. 

I work 60hrs or more and save my money for a raining day and just to save. I was really looking forward to this trip because I finally have time alone to do my projects, read books Ive been putting off,  hit the gym more often, do psychedelics and have a 2 day retreat. I figured its good to take a break from doing mindless work. 

I work for a 420 store, they pay well enough for me to get by and still have a respectable savings. My rent is very low and I have no debt , I have savings also for about 2 years of bills. I am still young so I can work and build skills for the market place with my LP, in due time.

I feel defeated going back to work. 

TL:DR : My boss forgot or didn't care about my week I request and wondering if should take my vacation week anyways, and risk losing my job.

@LessonsSavesLifes  Definitely dont leave on vacation and pretend you're stupid when he calls. I suggest u talk to him directly and honestly and if he did that on purpose start looking for a new job and if he didnt great he can do it now. Maybe the vacation will be delayed a bit but you'll save the relationship with the boss.