Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

A Girl is Doing the Approach (Video)

7 posts in this topic

Hehe ? 

Watch this and tell me what's on your mind girls...

HERE:

You'll understand the feeling of rejection as a woman that men is dealing with when we try to approach girls

you'll understand here the pressure , the anxiety, we are facing 

it's hard to approach . Really, if it happens that it is our first time and that time the approach is kinda akward it is because we are tensed and we are not used to it yet.. you'll understand it in here.. 

she's kinda akward to some guys see her as a weirdo or obvious that a guy ignores her ??‍♂️

I feel understood after i watched this

hihihi

although because she is physically attractive a girl making the approach is alot easier to make something out of it such as dates, or sex then building the relationship..

This is only a social experiment but imagine if this will become lived experiences for girls.

although i have an experience by chance, it's so happen Before i did pick up at the mall there is a girl also doing pick up, i know she wants to approach me that time , i know it cuz of her body language saying hey! I wanna approach you, she walks towards me look at me giving me eye contact but when she's in front me her direction slightly changed just a little, still wants to manage her emotion,  ... unfortunately it also happen i was afraid that time and I Wasn't in a good state to approach her with confidence so non of us win .. still she's roaming around that moment and wants to approach me.. but non of us have The strenght , we ended up both lose the opportunity ? 

So may be 0.1% girls doing the approach too? Idk?? Damn i cannot imagine girls doing it ? Please do it, make our life easier hahaha just kidding!!! ?

I wanna emphasize this: GIRLS GETS RESULTS EASILY COMPARED TO A MAN DOING THE APPROACH... given she's attractive.. rejection is not that much.. count the rejection and count guys she gets along! Within a second a guy is enthusiastic instantly talking to her.. 

given she's attractive, in that second we are now attracted

JUST A SECOND! The moment she said hi or do something to catch the attention suddenly the guy instantly enthusiastic about the girl!! He's like HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!! ... ✨?

In a girls perspective, hm? If we are not skilled enough damn!! The results is not that good haha! We need to practice before we accomplish that. Leo said within 5 minutes we can say a girl is interested so a minute compared to a second after saying hi or do something to catch a guys attention is kinda unfair hahahahaha!! Arggggg!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! 

Edited by John Iverson

I had a girl in college walk up to me and tell me I was cute. I literally just said "thank you" and walked away lol. She was actually really attractive, but had just caught me off guard while I was getting out of class. I don't recall ever seeing her again though after that. I have been pretty bad with situations like that in the past.

I don't do any pick up really. But I do practice talking with them and just being comfortable holding eye contact well. I usually wave or say good morning to everyone I run past while jogging too. I have had a lot of attractive girls shoe interest just from that. can't say I am really interested in any relationships right now, so for me it is just a little bit of practice. 

Looks fun, heck I would try it for fun (even approach girls) if someone dared me to 

Everyone has the ability to be confident and go out and do this shit within themselves (you just gotta work on unraveling the layers of anxiety, fear and whatever other emotional obstacles are in the way) 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

20 minutes ago, Moon said:

if someone dared me to 

I dare you. ?

21 minutes ago, Moon said:

Everyone has the ability to be confident and go out and do this shit within themselves (you just gotta work on unraveling the layers of anxiety, fear and whatever other emotional obstacles are in the way) 

We are capable of it ? 

26 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

I had a girl in college walk up to me and tell me I was cute. I literally just said "thank you" and walked away lol. She was actually really attractive, but had just caught me off guard

I feel sorry for us ??????‍♂️ HAHAHA! She's also attractive too!

this is your chance!!!!! Huhu

30 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

I have had a lot of attractive girls shoe interest just from that.

Maybe you are attractive so it made alot easier for you.. all you have to work out is easiness of how you present your self and gaming in general haha 

Oh!! That channel is about girls attracting man! So you better check the channel out.. 

Edited by John Iverson

On 7/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, Average Investor said:

I had a girl in college walk up to me and tell me I was cute. I literally just said "thank you" and walked away lol.

Oh god, at least you said something. There were girls at school, complete strangers, that used greet me consistently for days.
Almost every day - one of them would pass and say "Hi!" and I would just barely look at her and pass by as quickly as possible.

No bad feelings to them. I was just afraid.

Girls, if you ever gather the courage to approach someone and you get cold rejection, know that it may really not be you, it may just be that the guy has problems.