RoerAmit

Tapping into authentic motivation - Self Acceptance

2 posts in this topic

Hey there!

Working a lot about tapping into authentic motivation.

Is anyone here acting from a place of authentic motivation? 

I am really trying to accept myself as I am after many years of Self-hatred.

I am really trying to apply self-love, self-acceptance. 

I really feel stuck it's hard and I feel my ego resisting it so much. It's so painful and sometimes even makes me cry. I really want to grow that and loving myself authentically, be happier and grounded. I am tired of suffering so much although I have great living conditions.

As I become more and more aware I see how egoistic I am and it just makes it worse.

Is anybody knows what's going on with me? I know we don't know each other... I feel lonely and It looks like there is no way out I am responsible for everything.

I Just want someone to hear me...

LOVE 

@RoerAmit

12 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

Hey there!

Working a lot about tapping into authentic motivation.

Is anyone here acting from a place of authentic motivation? 

I am really trying to accept myself as I am after many years of Self-hatred.

I am really trying to apply self-love, self-acceptance. 

I really feel stuck it's hard and I feel my ego resisting it so much. It's so painful and sometimes even makes me cry. I really want to grow that and loving myself authentically, be happier and grounded. I am tired of suffering so much although I have great living conditions.

As I become more and more aware I see how egoistic I am and it just makes it worse.

Is anybody knows what's going on with me? I know we don't know each other... I feel lonely and It looks like there is no way out I am responsible for everything.

I Just want someone to hear me...

LOVE 

For me, I've remembered that at some moments when I felt hatred, and fewer moments of strong hatred, my body tenses up. I've found that chi gong and body awareness exercises helps develop your body awareness, which can help some more with self love.