Danioover9000

Internal Samadhi

6 posts in this topic

I've recently experienced merging into a being. It happened during a mediation session. I've noticed my mind sometimes wanders and likes to visit a place where spiritual objects reside in. In one of the rooms, I sometimes do concentrate on some of those objects.

Anyone here ever experienced this? I mostly hear that Samadhi happens from the outside.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@VeganAwake  Did this happen to you?

There was a die-hard Seeker here dedicated to finding the truth at all costs....

Then one day there was a recognition that the one seeking wasn't real and the self illusion collapsed and it was simultaneously recognized it never actually existed.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Truth is what seeks thru the eyes of the seeker

the more you search the more you weaker

can one ever find oneself via looking thru a telescope?

i guess if it curves and bends in space-time and comes from behind you looking into the telescope :D

or some mirror reflecting.

BUT not directly

never

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You do know what I mean? I know that some things are very difficult to explain in wording them. For example, I can describe to you a butterfly, another is that I could show you the butterfly. This thing I experienced, I can't tell or show to you at all that is remotely in any normal experience on earth, and I'm struggling to make sense of it myself. I recognized a pattern in that experience that resembles a Samadhi and what I've heard about it so far related to a little bit of that experience, but a lot of it was alien plus a 'merging' happening.

Maybe I started off too difficult. Have you ever down any concentration exercises on mental objects? This was prior to this internal Samadhi.