StarStruck

Failed philosopher Stefan Molyneux kicked off YouTube

45 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Would you rather be a shadowy capitalist who works in the shadows, exploiting people's fears for profits?

Lol

You're way oversimplifying things.

Capitalism and life purpose are not in contradiction at all.

I am a capitalist and I created the LP course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I did say it's monetizable! What I also said is that you'll have trouble doing it because you're not contributing something that's useful to society. You'll have trouble turning it into a life purpose. Even if there is opportunity there today, that market will die long term.

What?

Why is there so many stage orange successful businessmen then, and life purpose is kinda positive stage orange anyway? You're still contributing to society by simply having a business

The market would only die long term if there was massive shifts of consciousness in society which isn't a quick process (e.g. to get to yellow/turquoise)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Found old review from Peter Joseph of his debate with Stefan.

Update:

Looks like Stefan is perma banned from Youtube. He is also banned from Twitter after countless race baiting and other violations.

In Tate we trust

He comes off very sleazy and narcissistic, especially in that recent debate with Stephen Woodford and the aftermath of that.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I just watched couple of minutes of it right now. So painful to watch it. 

In Tate we trust