Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayG84

Is LOA a Stage Yellow Concept?

4 posts in this topic

I've been listening to a lot of Abraham Hicks, Neville Goddard, David Hawkins, and the like lately. And I find myself thinking that the Law of Attraction could be one of the links from Stage Green into Yellow, and in some respects, also stage Yellow moving into Turquoise.

Where Stage Green believes that the Collective will move society forward through protesting, regulation, and social movements; Yellow (and the Law of Attraction) focuses more on moving towards more personal responsibility with the Collective still in mind. By focusing your positive attention on your role in shaping the Collective Consciousness we can maniifest a reality with Love, where society can move forward and expand it's Consciousness to eventually unite again at Turquoise.   

It's very interesting that Stage Green is very drawn to the LOA, and although the LOA is a very deep and powerful thing, these teachers try very hard not to use concepts and words that Leo, for example, might use that will turn some people off. I can see it as a useful stepping stone to make some people ralize that there might be more at play here. 

What do you guys think?  ?

I always had an impression that it's just a believe. Yellow is rather interested in mechanics and avoid using labels.

We can say for sure that an exploration of LOA is above Orange. Blue is about praying to an external god for stuff. Orange is about setting goals and taking action to make it happen yourself. And Orange would be very skeptical of LOA as “woo woo” bullshit. They would want to see scientific experiments and “evidence” proving LOA. Yet they would want to decide what counts as “evidence” on their terms.

At Green, Yellow and Turqoise, LOA is fair game for exploration. It just has a different form of expression. It would be like asking “Is hiking in nature Green, Yellow or Turqoise?”. It’s all of them, they just have different forms. A green mind may want to sit by the campfire, share stories and create human bonding. A yellow mind may want to create constructs about how the plants, insects, animals, river and trees are all inter-connected into a higher order ecosystem. 

20 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

We can say for sure that an exploration of LOA is above Orange. Blue is about praying to an external god for stuff. Orange is about setting goals and taking action to make it happen yourself. And Orange would be very skeptical of LOA as “woo woo” bullshit. They would want to see scientific experiments and “evidence” proving LOA. Yet they would want to decide what counts as “evidence” on their terms.

At Green, Yellow and Turqoise, LOA is fair game for exploration. It just has a different form of expression. It would be like asking “Is hiking in nature Green, Yellow or Turqoise?”. It’s all of them, they just have different forms. A green mind may want to sit by the campfire, share stories and create human bonding. A yellow mind may want to create constructs about how the plants, insects, animals, river and trees are all inter-connected into a higher order ecosystem. 

This is true. I was just thinking about the limits of Orange and Green and how they fit nicely into the model of LOA. When Green realizes that protesting and demanding people to be a different way doesn't work very well. The teachings of LOA could be a relief from trying to control the situations with force, and instead move them towards compassion and acceptance.