Makkatya

Any Thoughts On Sadhguru, Inner Engineering?

7 posts in this topic

I have been watching his videos and I found a lot of wisdom in them. How do you guys feel about him?

Anybody took the Inner Engineering course? Is it worth the investment?

I just finished the Inner engineering program last week, it's highly recommended.
It's not exactly an enlightenment course, but it teaches you how to master your body and mind and make it the way you want. when you handle the mind and the body then spiritual process and enlightenment will become easy and possible to you.
The course is so practical for complex people, people with ambitions, obligations, family, relationships and modern city people like me, Sadhguru doesn't lecture you as much as he shows you what's wrong with your mind and body that makes spiritual progress difficult for you, he will explain to you how you are completely responsible for whatever happens in your mind and body, with few methods he will teach you how to drive your body consciously as if you are driving a car, he will state the root aspect in your mind and body that causes all your life problems in a very beautiful way, he will help you to become capable to solve your problems by yourself, he help you build a healthy ladder to enlightenment.
What I like about Sadhguru that he is so scientific in his way of teaching, he know's how to reach to rational people.
Plus he provides a bunch beautiful Yoga practices to deepen your spiritual experience, (I think) his organization (Isha Foundation) has the most profound no bullshit structure in Yoga, health, and wellbeing.
The course fee is considered very cheap comparing the big content they provide.
I think they provide a Live free detailed Webinar in their official website. I encourage you to check it out.

I always love when rational/scientific and spritual come together. Although they are both just a belief at this point for me. :) Thank you for the feedback.

It's a great course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Makkatya said:

I always love when rational/scientific and spritual come together. Although they are both just a belief at this point for me. :) Thank you for the feedback.

Yea although the teaching is far beyond the limitation of science and religion, with his teaching way and yoga practises at some point your rational monkey mind will ask itself what the hell I am doing, here where you need to give a leap of faith, in spiritual practice you need to stop listening to that monkey at some level, we tend to make so much dogma in our learning process, spirituality is not dogma, it's experience beyond the limitations of the physical, as far as I remember in one interview he said that when he was young he was a skeptical rational kid, and I think that's why he knows how to reach for rational people.. and rational people like me are trouble when it comes to spiritual process.
just knowing that Sadhguru was as skeptical and scientific like you should give you the curiosity to learn what the hell he's doing with mouth shut. :)

Took the basic course a while back just to see what he was all about.

A nice system and most people will benefit in some way.  For me it confirmed my past experience on the "path" - but for me there was no desire to continue in the vein that his "inner engineering" course goes.  As mention above, it is not an "enlightenment" course per se, as the title of the course makes clear. Sadguru is masterfully relates valuable concepts to understand if one is to become freer and happier in their life experience.

joy :)

@Rufus @Guest Hello, could you give me the instructions for shambavi mudra. I have a lot of social anxiety and I heard this would be ideal for helping me, I cannot wait until October. If you can help me contact me at milantroude@outlook.fr thanks