Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

Girls thinks i am cute, is this good or bad?

23 posts in this topic

most of the time, it's not a good sign

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 5-7-2020 at 6:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Girls will never call a guy cute unless they are attracted.

The best way to tell if she's attracted is by how attentive she is when you talk, how willing she is to follow your lead, and how willing she is to hold deep eye contact. If she's looking deep in your eyes, she's willing to sleep with you.

Also, if she's willing to let you touch her body, she's willing to sleep with you.

Even though the last part is a disaster waiting to happen when doctors and physical therapists read it, I'm still saving this into my OneNote page with the best quotes related to dating... thank you Leo

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 5.7.2020. at 1:58 AM, Peo said:

There where girls in middle school that where talking  a lot to me, thouching me slightly and asking  personal question. I always pushed them  away because i had way  more social anxiety then and i was terrified of girls, sex and reletionship. This fear only began to fade away when i was 16 years old. I am glad i did push them away because i was way immature and afraid too have girlfriend. 

Girls ain't no dinosaurs. Won't bite your head off ya know.