Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nowimhere

I just had a pretty big insight

4 posts in this topic

So 7.83 hz is the schumann resonance of the earth. The frequency that's all around us, all the time.

What if, when we smoke DMT or do any other types of Drugs , 5-MEO-DMT, ACid, Mushrooms, Ect...

That SOUND that we hear ... Going to a really high pitch... Is us transcending into a completly different frequency?

I'm completely sober right now, but was watching a David Wilcock video and they mentioned the 7.83 being all around us and the basic frequency of the earth. 

I think it perfectly makes sense. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

but maybe it can be felt through our bodies, if powerful enough. I've seen a TV programme about vlf (very low frequency) sound waves being used in crowd control. I hear the worldwide hum sometimes, its low frequency but not as low as 7.83 Hz, a harmonic resonance perhaps? 

@nowimhere have you got a good link for researching it? Cheers :)

9 minutes ago, LarryW said:

but maybe it can be felt through our bodies, if powerful enough. I've seen a TV programme about vlf (very low frequency) sound waves being used in crowd control. I hear the worldwide hum sometimes, its low frequency but not as low as 7.83 Hz, a harmonic resonance perhaps? 

@nowimhere have you got a good link for researching it? Cheers :)

At a high enough amplitude it can, I can feel 15-20 hz as a low rumble in my body on good headphones.

Dont look at me! Look inside!