Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris365

Do not do like I did

3 posts in this topic

Do Not have 2 nights of no sleep, very little food, then take 10mg valium at 1pm, 1 Xanax for the 1st time ever at 8.20pm, followed by 10mg Valium at 9pm (because the Xanax "wasn't working" [I had no idea how it was supposed to work]), then at 10pm go have an emotionally charged discussion with the girl you're in the process of breaking up with. Thank God I didn't hurt (physically) or kill anybody or myself

Also (yep, there's more) Do Not take 5Meo 15mg one night, 20 mg the next, when you're unstable emotionally and during a break up - it makes the situation from bad to suicidal and acting crazy. Ego backlashes when they are least needed and least able to be dealt with.

Thank GOD everybody is fine (ex-girlfriend is maybe scared of me now, my reaction was to remove all my belongings from the apartment we shared and take them to the car without explanation) . 

The Youniverse gives us exactly what we need at all times, right? I'll just have to see what that is...

Please be careful @Chris365. Taking any sort of drugs right now unless they are medically necessary and prescribed by your doctor should be completely avoided. I know it's painful, but you need to be crystalline sober as you're dealing with this. You need to tackle and absorb the emotions directly as they come for the next little bit. 

Consider talking to your ex in a day or two and explain that you were on something and that what you said might not have been totally authentic.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I feel the ego backlashes are too powerful for me to be dealing with them with no Valium. But that's the only drug I'll take for a while, I promise, and only if I feel I can't cope with the suffering myself. Today I only had 1 10mg.

Thanks, I feel much better.