Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vipassana

Malpractice? Poor Leadership? Deception?

3 posts in this topic

Thoughts on the pics below?

Clearly they are not standing 6 feet apart. Constantly taking their masks on & off. Many instances of them touching each other & also touching the same podium & speaking into a shared mic. 

Considering the fact that they're preaching masks and distancing as one of the best solutions, I feel like their actions don't align. In other words, they're setting a terrible example, especially for the skeptics who love knit picking. 

Maybe they're not worried because they get tested but considering the fact the rest doesnt have 100% efficacy and can show false negatives, should they be risking it? Who will help us if these people get infected? 

I on the other hand got shamed yesterday for not having a mask on in the middle of the woods. 

Whats the saying? The eyes are useless when the mind is blind? 

EbdLnTmUEAEb2hj.jpeg

EbdLrCqVAAAU0Xt.jpeg

EbdLvOIUcAAS3S1.jpeg

Edited by Vipassana

The messaging has been confusing as hell since the beginning. I think people should do their own research and make their own decisions. Don't worry so much about what others are doing.. it's just creating more stress, hate, division ♥️

@Vipassana In terms of mitigation, for the most part, health care professionals have tried to be a good example in social distancing and wearing masks. And they are public ally encouraging it. Nit-picking and splitting hairs isn’t helpful. It would be like criticizing the doctor who is about to operate on you that he only washed his hands for 18 seconds, rather than 20+ seconds. Yes, technically he can do a better job - yet the doctor is on your side trying to help you. Nit-picking undermines his efforts. 

The bigger concern is those that are trying to undermine and sabotage mitigation efforts.