phoenix666

the universe wants to be you

6 posts in this topic

a new chapter is beginning

I finally have to learn standing on my own feet again. after a long period of codependent patterns, I feel the need to be set free and to finally learn how to love myself. 

I want to feel whole by myself again 

I've opened my heart to love, completely surrendered to another soul and it fired back the most cruel and heartbreaking way. I gave myself, my soul and my heart to someone who didn't give back anything of that

It broke me completely

Matt Kahn said his heart got shuttered and cracked open so much, that it didn't know how to stick the pieces back together anymore. I think the same just happened to me over the past months.

it's ok. I want it to stay open for the rest of my life. 

thanks for this experience, thanks for cracking me open. <3

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

4 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Matt knows. He had similar experience yes. He's now super loving

he is, he just radiates love

his words speak directly to my soul

1 hour ago, phoenix666 said:

he is, he just radiates love

his words speak directly to my soul

I see your signature yes by matt. It's so difficult to do this in my opinion. Acceptance?! Love? R u kidding me super Huge accomplishment lol but yeah hard road.

21 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

I see your signature yes by matt. It's so difficult to do this in my opinion. Acceptance?! Love? R u kidding me super Huge accomplishment lol but yeah hard road.

it is

but it's definitely the most fulfilling one to walk in this lifetime 

I love it cause it's the most loving, softest approach, yet it's fierce and it has the power of a roaring lioness protecting her babies 

no one ever made me feel more me like you did. you made me feel so myself, that I actually felt like I've really, really known myself, my soul my essence. and I actually love myself in that state.

you also made me hate myself 

codependency, I know.. but who cares, I had to go through that to really become aware of that pattern

and I actually started loving myself also in those situations I'd usually hate myself. thank you for that

maybe that's my way of learning how to love myself

we need that mirrors to see our reflection, to get to know ourselves

that's why god split himself (and forgot) so we could actually meet ourselves in each other

I got to know myself more deeply through you. now I can work with that. maybe alone.. at least for a while

does that sense of loneliness creep in again? 

why do I feel so lonely sometimes? maybe it's time to explore that loneliness. why is it here? what does it want to tell me?

sometimes I feel like I'm actually a pretty interesting and enjoyable person to have around. why not enjoy my own company? maybe that's a way too. I'm quite lovely. maybe that's my chance to meet myself even more deeply.