Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

What is 5D Dimension of Consciousness?

5 posts in this topic

I hear a lot of talk from my Stage Green/Yellow friends about awakening from 3d consciousness to 5d consciousness. 

Does anyone know where this idea came from and where I can get more details about it? Is it from The Law of One?

To me, the metaphysics behind the whole idea just seems like an ideology that is easily marketable to New Agers. 

I want to learn more about the ascension process or whatever, does anyone know anything about this and where I can find more info?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

17 minutes ago, Adam M said:

Does anyone know where this idea came from and where I can get more details about it? Is it from The Law of One?

Didn't watch the video. But yes, it comes from a channeled material know as the Law of One/ Ra Material. 

18 minutes ago, Adam M said:

To me, the metaphysics behind the whole idea just seems like an ideology that is easily marketable to New Agers. 

It is a mental map of the possible evolution of consciousness. If you take it as a truthful idea, it becomes an ideology. 

A "fifth dimensional consciousness" is simply heart centred consciousness.

I used to think this is bullcrap but honestly her description seems spot on except for the 5th dimension part because it is actually the 4th dimension + time. When you're dreaming you are not in the 4th dimension lol because that is the dreamworld, not actual reality. But if we are truly able to access 4D - and I see no reason why we can't - expect for some really weird things to happen that defy the laws of nature. What she said is only 1% of the whole picture. But her tips are pretty good imo, the vehicle description was lovely ❤️

Edit: although I like the description on the video, she seems to seek self validation through social media which is a huge red flag for me and ruins everything. It's no wonder why people don't take such stuff seriously ¬¬

Edited by Member

@JosephKnecht Thanks. I'm gonna read the law of one. I'm curious. 

I'll have to look into it more. To me, it's a lense for understanding awakening. 

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<