Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LordFall

People I have never met seem familiar and they feel the same. What does it mean?

3 posts in this topic

I moved to a new city a few months ago that I had never been to before and knew no one in. I've had it pretty consistently now where new people I meet tell ask if we've met before and say I look familiar and after thinking about it, I feel the same.

Some parts of the city I had never seen also seem weirdly familiar and I've been getting a lot of deja vu feelings recently.

What does this mean?

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

3 hours ago, LordFall said:

I moved to a new city a few months ago that I had never been to before and knew no one in. I've had it pretty consistently now where new people I meet tell ask if we've met before and say I look familiar and after thinking about it, I feel the same.

Some parts of the city I had never seen also seem weirdly familiar and I've been getting a lot of deja vu feelings recently.

What does this mean?

I have had the same thing.  Its as if all of this has happened before - an inifnite number of times, only you can't quite put your finger on it or recall it...but perhaps it has happened.....hello infinity!  

In addition they are all you so why wouldn't they be familiar? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Perhaps it's just another illusion of our mind. It's very easy to fall into illusions that arise based on our memory constructs. And also very easy to say what I am saying now.