so here we are

The Fundamentals Of Enlightenment

3 posts in this topic

The Fundamentals Of Enlightenment According To My Perspective.

Non Duality

Transcendence Of Ego/ Conditioning

Non Locality

Enlightenment/ Synchronicity

Samadhi/ Unity

Empowerment/ Free Agency

You Are The Creator In Form

Optional/ Circumstantially Relevant

The will to serve on this planet

notes

Enlightenment is self referential which is the highest form of intelligence. It is the core of integrative medicine and conscious evolution.

The realization of 'so here we are' is the peak of experience giving a higher clarity and certainty than any other sentient being in existence.

Conventions of language are there for convenience used to give an indication, not actual truth.

'Is that a question or a statement?' 'How has it served you to state it?'

Perpetual interest regardless of intellectual conclusion.

Most humans are under the assumption that objects wont go away.

The perspective of life itself/ God.

For fun I am now playing with/ looking into psionics and intentional aura. Visually notice when someone enters your field there is an instant energy shift,
you are creating the extent of where they suddenly exist. Enchantment from a high vibrational frequency. Perhaps phenomena beyond causal structure.

Thank you for your collecting.I am add this to my favorite ^_^

Edited by Sultan

6 hours ago, so here we are said:

For fun I am now playing with/ looking into psionics and intentional aura. Visually notice when someone enters your field there is an instant energy shift,
you are creating the extent of where they suddenly exist. Enchantment from a high vibrational frequency. Perhaps phenomena beyond causal structure.

I have a somewhat different interpretation regarding the above, that you might choose to test for yourself.

That shift in energy in my view, is the shift that comes from the degree of active chemistry between your body and theirs. The unique flavor, plus the degree and intensity of attraction or repulsion in contrast with it's inter-relation with your own energetic field. Neurobiology refers to it as the reaction from our bodies in relation to an ECS or Emotionally Competent Stimulus (which to me relates to intensity of charge).

With the other gender, this degree of activation also includes some level of sexual tension (or sexual chemistry). There have been times where I could close my eyes and track where certain women were in a room, just by following the changes of sexual tension within my body.

I can also sometimes feel cones of like vibe-energy fields from people and choose to avoid/connect with them before they automatically flow through me and shift my state.