Heaven

No self in a modern society

4 posts in this topic

I live in a first world country, blue-orange society(In the SD).

I would define myself more of a orange(30%)/green(30%)/yellow(40%) personality which makes it kinda difficult to fit in.

My country is highly competitive and “productive”, people here are working most of the day. So as a result the prices here are pretty high.
I feel that to become more selfless and to raise in the spiral is gonna make me too different and difficult even to survive.

I know that those are just thoughts but I do feel outsider for a while..

Please any suggestions would be highly appreciated?

41 minutes ago, Heaven said:

My country is highly competitive and “productive”, people here are working most of the day. So as a result the prices here are pretty high.
I feel that to become more selfless and to raise in the spiral is gonna make me too different and difficult even to survive.

It would be quite the opposite. When you rise in the spiral, you gain some "super powers" so to speak.

At stage yellow you start to see the deep interconnectedness in all aspects of society, nature, relationships, work, etc. You see the world from an outside perspective and see the systems at play. In other words, you start seeing things that 90% of people don't see. It narrows the competition pretty good I'd say. This is the stage where creative ideas and different paradigms start to become obvious to you. 

At higher stages you'll be able to express a deep love to any passion you choose in your life. This will attract people and things to you. At this point you'll be a natural leader who can develop a vision that others will want to follow. And at that point the competition narrows even more. Maybe you'll see things that 95% can't see.

Plus, at the higher stages, the terms too different and difficult will seem silly. These are constucts that actually don't exist. You'll be your "True Highest Self" and at that point, no lables or attachments will matter to you. ?

That's of course if you want to be competitive at all. You could also choose to live in bliss on a mountain top somewhere. ??

6 hours ago, JayG84 said:

It would be quite the opposite. When you rise in the spiral, you gain some "super powers" so to speak.

At stage yellow you start to see the deep interconnectedness in all aspects of society, nature, relationships, work, etc. You see the world from an outside perspective and see the systems at play. In other words, you start seeing things that 90% of people don't see. It narrows the competition pretty good I'd say. This is the stage where creative ideas and different paradigms start to become obvious to you. 

At higher stages you'll be able to express a deep love to any passion you choose in your life. This will attract people and things to you. At this point you'll be a natural leader who can develop a vision that others will want to follow. And at that point the competition narrows even more. Maybe you'll see things that 95% can't see.

Plus, at the higher stages, the terms too different and difficult will seem silly. These are constucts that actually don't exist. You'll be your "True Highest Self" and at that point, no lables or attachments will matter to you. ?

That's of course if you want to be competitive at all. You could also choose to live in bliss on a mountain top somewhere. ??

Nicely put. 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions