Superfluo

[Art] Frequency Paintings by Teal Swan [10/10]

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone has ever tried them, but they work! I used some of them for some time and in some days I started to cleanse myself emotionally so badly that I thought I was going through a nervous breakdown (I was a bit careless). My dysfunctional relationship patterns diminished, and I found myself behaving in new empowering ways. However some work is required from you, it's not all passive gains. Also, being aware of what you really feel and being honest with yourself is important.

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Superfluo Yeah, I've tried them and they have worked for me too! :) I have "Heritage" hanging on my wall and over the last few months it has helped me manifest more meaningful discussions with my mother about our relatives and cultural heritage. I've also seen some old photos of my family that I've never seen before. <3

Recently I discovered that I need more safety in my life so I'm beginning to work with "Sense of Security". <3

@wesyasz

"They" are paintings done by Teal Swan (check her out on YouTube). 

From her shop site:

"Frequency Paintings by Teal Swan are energetic patterns that are a part of pre-manifested reality that then translate into your physical experience when you spend time near them!"

https://shop.tealswan.com/pages/shop-by-frequency

She is a clairvoyant spiritual teacher. She sees the energetic vibrations of common emotions/ideas/living beings and translates them into paintings that affect your mood, your psyche, your emotions simply by being near them. For example, there is a painting called "Sense of Security" (@Pallero ) that allegedly makes you feel secure.

It may sound too outlandish to some people, but hey, radical openmindedness is required.

IMO, it's not a placebo effect, it's just obvious when you carefully observe how these paintings work and your internal reactions.

On 22/6/2020 at 2:31 PM, Pallero said:

Recently I discovered that I need more safety in my life so I'm beginning to work with "Sense of Security".

You could try also Transforming Fear or Arcturian Calming Grid.

Also, Calling could be useful for helping you find your life purpose.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003