An young being

Best method to heal pain with mind?

6 posts in this topic

I strongly believe that the mind and body are interconnected, but I don't know how to establish the connection strongly. Can people suggest some meditation techniques to make pain disappear? ( healing the cause of pain will be even better)

You can try the Spinning Technique, which in my experience is very powerful for pain (but you can also use it for pleasure).

Below is a video where david the guy who I think came up with it shows how it works with someone else but I'll also explain it here in more detail with one extra step:

1. Close your eyes, relax your eyes fully to the point where you can't open them without putting tension back into them, test them to make sure.
  2. Let that relaxation flow from the top of your head down to the bottom of your toes
  3. Notice where in your body you feel the pain
  4. Keep your eyes closed, point to where you feel it and see it with your inner eye, notice there is a color associated with it. - first color that comes up is the one, don't try and edit it.
  5. Physically take the energy out with your hands in front of you, make sure you have it all.
  6. Notice it is spinning in a certain direction. If your dealing with pain this is the pain direction, and you want to spin it in the opposite direction, but if you are using this for pleasure this is the pleasure direction and you want to spin it in the same direction.
  7. With both hands spin it in the direction that you need it to go, double the spin over and over until you know it is strong enough and it won't stop and than push it back in where you got it from.
  8. Feel the effects
  9. If necessary repeat step 5-7 until the pain is gone.

It is important that you act this out with your body. Pretend that there is this energy in front of you and move your body and hands while you are spinning, the more absorbed you are in the experience the better.

Let me know how it goes :)

Edited by Stef19

Sounds like a good solution! Will try it and update the results.

6 hours ago, An young being said:

I strongly believe that the mind and body are interconnected, but I don't know how to establish the connection strongly. Can people suggest some meditation techniques to make pain disappear? ( healing the cause of pain will be even better)

Are you currently experiencing pain? 

35 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Are you currently experiencing pain? 

Yes I have done a recent mini surgery in my toe and I don't want to keep taking pain relief medicines since it may have side effects.

13 minutes ago, An young being said:

Yes I have done a recent mini surgery in my toe and I don't want to keep taking pain relief medicines since it may have side effects.

You will have to suffer until it starts to heal although some self hypnosis and meditation techniques might offer some relief. 
Using meditation to shut of pain is very difficult and takes a long time.  In doing so one has to do something to cause pain in a measured and timed way in order to build up a meditation to handle it.   That could take months. 
In the mean time the pain meditation danger is not so much the side effects as is the potential for addiction. 
You can also start reducing the mediation by measuring it in a very precise way an gradually reducing it.   
the pain is going to be reducing anyway as the natural healing sets in 

In the meantime try this, read my comment here: