sure

how to relearn/recondition my sleep position ?

4 posts in this topic

hi everyone i'm looking for advice techniques... that will help me to establish a healthy comfortable sleep position 

problems

-i sleep on my stomach 

-i can't sleep on my back or on my side i find it deficault and i can't sleep i stay awake 

-i don't get on top of my sleep

-my testicles give me pain due to sleep on my stomach 

thank you  

I used to sleep on my stomach sometimes when I had a very soft and comfortable memory foam mattress. I started traveling and found myself sleeping on stiff as f mattresses. Getting a really firm mattress might help. 

8 hours ago, sure said:

that's weird...

Have you tried sleeping on a hard surface? Also start off with some lying down meditation in the positions you aren't privy sleeping in

Usually if there's a night i feel like sleeping on my stomach, it's only just to start and i will move around eventually, i don't judge, my sleep is good

I am not concerned with sleep, i allow for relaxation. if i am meditating all night, that's fine, sometimes i will have foods that will not allow me to sleep at all, so i am completely fine becoming relaxed. Soothing music can do the trick, healing chakra beats etc. The body knows what it wants/needs, it's our opportunity to figure out how best to serve

17 hours ago, sure said:

hi everyone i'm looking for advice techniques... that will help me to establish a healthy comfortable sleep position 

problems

-i sleep on my stomach 

-i can't sleep on my back or on my side i find it deficault and i can't sleep i stay awake 

-i don't get on top of my sleep

thank you  

Side lay. Side pillow, body pillow and roll into it. Use pillows between legs. Its awkward to change your pattern after decades of stomach laying. 

Read Why we Sleep by Mathew Walker. Check rogan 1109 podcast. The doc spits bars. My life is 100x better with sleep but it is a constant struggle. I have bought a sleep mask. I darkened my room. Its pitch black. I dim tv and I fast too. Its great. I also read, Meditate, and pray before bed.