DreamScape

So, spiritual expansion is infinite. Then, I have a question.

6 posts in this topic

Does this mean that chakra balancing, integration, and expansion is infinite too.

Could I, say, work on grounding and working with my root chakra for 15 years, find out more and more, gain more and more insight, and ultimately become a super grounded badass?

Also, I have developed shields, and other such things with my energy body. What else could you do developmentally with your energy body that is not-so-known, out of this worldly, etc. Like things like the merkaba, astral projection, tulpas, servitors, etc. Is this capacity infinite? 

I am just wondering, I am extremely interested in developing my energy body, overall development and I want to take it to the highest levels possible. But I do need a good foundation and need to know the levels I can reach so I know where I can go. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Anything you can imagine is possibly possible. 

For me I have practiced astral projection for a couple of years now. There is so much potential just in that one skill. For example in the beginning I could only project randomly, on lower planes, and not for a long time. Now I can project more often, fully control my astral body, shatter my body to experience death/void, raise to higher planes at will, invoke entities, access dmt like trips at will, etc. The only thing is humans are purposefully limited so you will have to overcome many obstacles to reach a super high level in any magical skills. 

@Astra haha!

I'm gonna create for myself a second body. jk

Yeah, seems as if so. If I can integrate insights into my body, this ultimately opens up a whole new set of parameters.

It's unfortunate that magical abilities and information in general, seems to be mostly discovery and self-reliant based. At least for me.  I feel there is so much right at our fingertips, just waiting to be discovered. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Yes, any skill can be developed to infinity. Whether it be spiritual abilities, academic abilities, athletic abilities, or even cooking.
Now, this doesn’t mean you’ll go infinitely far in this human lifetime but the potential is infinite. 

Yeah insights are super helpful. Also as for information on magick the astrum argentum websites, quareia, Ryan cropper astral course, William buhlman, Damien Echols, chaos magick, and hermeticism helped me but @Matt8800 can probably give you the best resources he seems to know a lot about magick

Edited by Astra