WHO IS

Something to ponder upon : What stops God from being Evil?

5 posts in this topic

Something to ponder upon: What stops God from being Evil?

You know usually, people learn to not be evil towards others because people/society can bite back and there can be some unfavorable consequences to you.

But when you are at the top of the food-chain and you have the ultimate power such as God, what literally stops God from going full-on-evil-mode? Turning into a dictator who does what HE wills and have no interest in what You want and wish. 

So God creates you and gives the ability to have your own wishes and whatnot, but doesn't let them come to fruition/manifest, so you go through your entire life unfulfilled and have to accept whatever God "plans-for-you". 

Edited by WHO IS

How could this be "evil"? There is not two. You be the judge if it is evil or not, it can only be evil from "your" standpoint.

Edited by traveler

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

How could this be "evil"? There is not two. You be the judge if it is evil or not, it can only be evil from "your" standpoint.

3 minutes ago, traveler said:

Yes and God could put some understanding and compassion the fact that it is evil from my POV, that's what IM SAYING, God doesn't care about my POV at all, it is cold/indifferent.

For example, God gives me a great high sense of beauty, but yet makes my body ugly, don't you see the sadistic nature of it all?

18 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Yes and God could put some understanding and compassion the fact that it is evil from my POV, that's what IM SAYING, God doesn't care about my POV at all, it is cold/indifferent.

For example, God gives me a great high sense of beauty, but yet makes my body ugly, don't you see the sadistic nature of it all?

There is no god. You are God appearing as a person with a real life. This doesn't recognize you because you are literally infinite Love appearing as this. There is an energy of escaping. You wan't to get away and lose the seperation. This energy is what creates your suffering. Realize that the energy is what it is, and you'll recognize that it is all there is. It has no opposite and can therefore not create suffering anymore. The suffering comes from a misunderstanding. It is a dream of something else, a preference with meaning attached. You are trying to escape infinite Love and you get the experience of being seperate from it, but you can never actually be seperate from infinite Love because it is what you are. That is how EVIL God is. 

9 hours ago, WHO IS said:

What stops God from being Evil?

Satan