Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michal__

DMT + LSD - DIMENSION HOPPING (recommended video)

9 posts in this topic

This Is pretty deep insight into what reality is. Probably the deepest trip (oř one od) I have ever heard about. I reccommend watching it. I haven't had a similiar experience yet. I feel like it's way deeper than the author gives IT credit for.

Edited by Michal__

I think dimension hopping is another way of saying Leo's idea of different states of consciousness. 

Lucy is LSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

9 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

Lucy is LSD

I know, you are right, idk why I typed MDMA. Edited. Thanks

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I think dimension hopping is another way of saying Leo's idea of different states of consciousness. 

No, this is definitely not what he meant. But if you put it into context of Leo's old video explaining psychadelics then calling it states could work.

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

More accurate would be reconfiguration of perception.

@Michal__  The thing I find cool about this: It is like a sterotypical psychedelic trip that TV shows / movies / memes portray. The entire room becomes imagination land, not just fractals and morphing shapes. Might have to try it lol 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

4 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

@Michal__  The thing I find cool about this: It is like a sterotypical psychedelic trip that TV shows / movies / memes portray. The entire room becomes imagination land, not just fractals and morphing shapes. Might have to try it lol 

Yeah, I definitely see what you mean. Go for it lol. Calling it imagination doesn't do it justice though. But I'm sure you already know that.

@Michal__ Imagination, leading to truth